*** The Official Samsung Galaxy S III ACCESSORIES Thread ***

Thanks for the link, will order one tonight. I think that's everything now -

White Zenis Dock
32Gb Samsung Class 10 micro sd
White Nillkin Case
Xtreme Guard Full Body Shield

If I can apply the full body shield well without leaving any bubbles I don't think I'll bother with the case.

One for the Zenis Dock owners....

I realise everyone is raving about the dock but I have to ask, How solid is the phone once in the dock? By that I mean, can you swipe\tap the screen without it feeing like it's going to fall over?
To me (having only seen the pics) there doesn't seem to be much holding it in position and I suppose me being me, overly cautious, I just wondered how those that have it feel.

One for the Zenis Dock owners....

I realise everyone is raving about the dock but I have to ask, How solid is the phone once in the dock? By that I mean, can you swipe\tap the screen without it feeing like it's going to fall over?
To me (having only seen the pics) there doesn't seem to be much holding it in position and I suppose me being me, overly cautious, I just wondered how those that have it feel.

Yes can use the phone while in the dock - it's very stable - the dock is weighted and has rubber feet. Stable enough for quick use.

Last edited:
Ordered a fitBag from the German site after much work with Google translate :D

Using my old HD2 one at the moment, width is fine but a CM or so pokes out the top. Good enough for protection for now though!

Going to keep an eye out for a nice looking metal battery cover I think, the one thing I miss from my HD2 is the dark brushed alu battery cover. Would have to be good quality and perfect fit though!

I ordered this to try out http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Metal...032715?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item2a1e6c2e8b

They do a grey metal one and a black metal one too.

Cool. I look forward to your pictures when you get it!

Lol, I feel like getting one just to troll my colleagues at work.

Just to double check that is the correct one guys? If I search 'zenis docks', we get results for a few variations of the S2, including this one: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-SAMSU...ain_3&var=&hash=item8264bd36f1#ht_9420wt_1139

Rock Quicksand case is where it's at :)

Edit*

Also, since my dad has the S3 (white), I'm thinking of getting a Father's day present related to it, maybe an accessory or something....Any ideas?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom