*** The Official Samsung Galaxy S III ACCESSORIES Thread ***

Man of Honour
I sort of like that tan case, it contrasts the white quite nicely but it also screams 'old git' :p

I'd probably go for the black.

Soldato
Hmm the ribbon on that tab pull is very much like a ripcord, a swift enough tug could send a thing flying through the air in a pleasing ballistic arc, if I bought one of them it would be games time and I'm sure it would end in tears as either someone loses an eye or a phone.

Soldato
Veggie brown - lol.

White case? - Then you'll need a case for the case :p

Making people laugh out loud should incur at the very least a suspension or even a ban, what if someone is covertly reading ocuk whilst in a meeting, that could have serious repercussions! Posters have some consideration, please!

Soldato
This cheapo case, screen protector and mini stylus arrived today off ebay.

vIepQ.jpg

The mini stylus is the only reason I bought it, and it is fantastic! £1.99 free P+P! Works like a charm especially with drawing. My skills have gone from lame to average in draw something. :p

Associate
So Mobile Fun sent out the flip case, even though I sent a cancelation email to them....

Received it this morning and to be honest, its a really nice case. But it's being returned as I didn't factor in the bottom part of the case where the flip covers over the micro usb port - making the Zenis dock unusable when the phone is in there.

Now the pouch is in, I think I'll just get one of those instead.

Associate
This is what I have on my phone at the moment bought from Amazon, but they are cheaper on ebay now. It fits snuggly but I don't like that the top and bottom phone corners are exposed. Would also like something a bit more girly, something with cats on would be nice!:D

http://www.amazon.co.uk/FoneM8®-SAM...JM/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1339513324&sr=8-10

417e0143.jpg

9d662252.jpg

Back
Top Bottom