*** The Official Samsung Galaxy S III ACCESSORIES Thread ***

Thanks for posting this, looks good.

Got my cheapo desktop cradle and my rock case yesterday.

Both incredible cheap and fast delivery (less than a week) and I love them both.

Thanks for whoever posted about the Rock case and the cheap S2 destop charger. :D

Official vented cases have dropped in price on the bay now (were 15/16quid last week) , seems they have knocked a fiver off to £10:95p with free P&P

Black = 5030578838434

white = 5030578838489

CPW selling them at £19:99 :mad:

Interested in knowing if it feels the same too. The non Rock ones have larger cutouts for the headphone jack and other holes too from the pics I've seen.

Interested in knowing if it feels the same too. The non Rock ones have larger cutouts for the headphone jack and other holes too from the pics I've seen.

I can post some photos of it tonight. Not sure how we can compare feel though ;) .

Last edited:
my official white flip cover or whatever it is called is here, it's very nice

not quite getting the full effect having dropped my phone prior to getting it but still nice, wouldn't have protected it anyway

Can anyone recommend a nice quality soft pouch that will take the S3 in a Flexishield case?

You could see if fitBag will make you one. They are made to order so try emailing specifying the phone + case and it's dimensions and see what they say?

Would be top quality and you could choose material!

Just got my ROCK case in dark grey, I have to say I am VERY impressed. Good job MRK!

My fitbag and case with metal bag are on the way... ordered too many accessories me thinks :p

Back
Top Bottom