*** The Official Samsung Galaxy S III ACCESSORIES Thread ***

Soldato
I've got a soft pouch ATM, but I've also got a fitbag on order, 2 of those ROCK cases and a cheap brown pouch! :D All ordered from different places, so it's a race on deliveries :p

Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
Mine cost £21.70 from the rainforest. How much is it direct from them?

£23 but I picked the more expensive payment option. PayPal GBP fx rate was 1.18 against the Euro.

I looked on Amazon but they had limited choice and no stock. Direct let me pick material etc. I chose Alcantara in black :cool:

Or to be prcise:

fitBAG Classic Schwarz maßgeschneiderte Handytasche Tasche aus original Alcantara® mit Mikrofaserinnenfutter

:D

Soldato
I bought a Martin Fields for my HTC Desire and never got around to fitting it. It's 2 years old next week and it's still is A1 condition as I kept the phone in a pull pouch when not in use.

I've got a pull pouch for the S3 so I think I wont be bothering.

Not sure if I like pouches. You can't see the notification LED plus not sure if things like the turning over to mute will work and I like to see my phone :)

Ordered a couple of things from the rainforest but don't think I am allowed to link them here am I? :confused:

32GB SDHC U1 card (the new one launching tomorrow)
10 pack of screen protectors for £2....

Soldato
Not sure if I like pouches. You can't see the notification LED plus not sure if things like the turning over to mute will work and I like to see my phone :)

Ah, dont get me wrong but maybe my "always in a pouch" is a but misleading. I have 2 desk cradles for my Desire (and 2 on order for my SIII) I have one permanently next to my bed plugged into the mains and another smaller one that sits on my desk in my home office that I pop into my laptop book when I go into London - this one is USB'd. So when I'm at home I'm usually either working or sleeping so it's in a cradle and when I leave the house it's in it's pouch.

Soldato
Ah, dont get me wrong but maybe my "always in a pouch" is a but misleading. I have 2 desk cradles for my Desire (and 2 on order for my SIII) I have one permanently next to my bed plugged into the mains and another smaller one that sits on my desk in my home office that I pop into my laptop book when I go into London - this one is USB'd. So when I'm at home I'm usually either working or sleeping so it's in a cradle and when I leave the house it's in it's pouch.

Ah fair enough. Mine goes with me everywhere which means it's in a pocket or on a table if I am sitting down etc. I might not hear the notification in a noisy place e.g. pub but I will see the light :)

Anyone using Lightflow for the LED?

Soldato
I have no idea for the GS 3 as I don't own it :p

They will all be pretty much the same at the end of the day. Don't think it will matter, which ones you go for as they will only look good if applied properly anyway.

From reading through this thread, most people seem to be buying just standard £3 packs of 5 or something on ebay, which seem to be good according to them.

If you search for the below on the rainforest site, they seem to be popular and pretty decent:

Kolay 10 Pack Screen Protector For Samsung Galaxy S3 SIII

Samsung i9300 Galaxy S3 Screen Protector Case / Guard / Film / Cover, 2-in-1 Pack By Terrapin

Plus they are dirt cheap! So even if they are cack in the end, it's not like you wasted a ton of money :p

Just remember to apply them under these conditions!:

They are exactly the same screen protectors that I bought from Rainforest and I can vouch for them. They're very good and do not impede on the beautiful HD screen and apply very easily with no air bubbles.

Last edited:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Cool story below

Amazon said:
Hello,

Please be advised that we have a revised delivery date for the items you ordered on June 07 2012 (Order #).

"SanDisk 64GB Micro SDXC Ultra Card"
Estimated arrival date: June 16 2012 - June 20 2012

For more details, please visit the Your Account section of our web site :

Here's hoping for not getting another DOA card!

Back
Top Bottom