*** The Official Samsung Galaxy S III ACCESSORIES Thread ***

Received the white Nillkin hard case and 32GB samsung class 10 memory card. I quite like the case, doesn't add much bulk yet adds good grip to the phone, but the screen protector it came with was far too small, it barely stretches the width of the screen.

Well you've read a report now and because you haven’t seen a bad report doesn’t mean there aren’t bad ones out there. I suspect that aren’t that many reports about them out there.

It is after all cheap, tacky and lightweight, just a nasty plastic box with a slot. The only good thing about it was the colour. This one required two handed operation to remove the phone and a firm hand to place on the stand so it’s been consigned to the bin. I’m glad I didn’t have to spend very much on it.

My recommendation is buyer beware and spend your money elsewhere.

Well perhaps you got a duff one that didn't quite meet QC. It is after all from Korea. I got mine when they were brand new and cost £17+ shipping. I also wouldn't call it nasty plastic, it's no different in feel to any other plastic product you'd buy from official sources. It is light though yes. I might get the official dock in to check out, it wouldn't cost me a penny to compare size/weight and it will handle bigger (wider) phones unlike the Zenis. Perhaps for work...

Either that or there are fake Zenis docks being sold just like the ROCK cases.

Last edited:
Managed to be a fool and order the class 6 64GB off amazon instead of the class 10. Posted out before I even realized the difference in SKU.

Amazon take returns easy enough aye?

Managed to be a fool and order the class 6 64GB off amazon instead of the class 10. Posted out before I even realized the difference in SKU.

Amazon have always been good with returns to me, I bought the new u1 class 10 32 gb but I'm aware that there was some debate about whether class 6 or old class 10 were better in phones, so yours won't be rubbish if you do keep it.

I am considering keeping it, but they're both the same price which is irking me a bit.

This one is due for delivery on the 21st, so I am not too sure what to do

Yes they are very easy !

Amazon have got two 64gb cards which one do I buy ?

one is for £49.48 and the other one is for £52.78

Last edited:
Rock cover arrived today - very nice indeed.
Fits a little snug inside the HTC case, but I'm guessing the case to give a little over time.

I hope that the Brodit holder is happy with the Rock case, if not I might need to ease out the edges on the Brodit slightly with my dremel.

UPDATE: Just went to throw the jiffy bag away and found 2x screen protectors in there too. Was not expecting those.

Last edited:
Anyone got the shocksock one?

Yes, and it is fine. My only gripe with it is that the pull tab is a little too long so the velcro fastener doesnt attach perfectly in line if you want the top cloed tight. Nothing a little bit of sewing won't solve though.

Seems well made though and is genuine leather. Bought it for £6.99 last week so a bargain really.

So what do i need to connect this to a wireless mouse/keyboard?

Can it connect to a bluetooth mouse and keyboard?

Also, what is the best way to connect it to a HDTV?

Rock cover arrived today - very nice indeed.
Fits a little snug inside the HTC case, but I'm guessing the case to give a little over time.

I hope that the Brodit holder is happy with the Rock case, if not I might need to ease out the edges on the Brodit slightly with my dremel.

UPDATE: Just went to throw the jiffy bag away and found 2x screen protectors in there too. Was not expecting those.

Did you buy the original Rock case or one of the Ebay copies?

Back
Top Bottom