*** The Official Samsung Galaxy S III ACCESSORIES Thread ***

Caporegime
Weird official Samsung dock stand thing, it appears to not charge the phone. You have to take the battery out to charge it?

http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/genuine-...and-battery-charger-eb-h1g6llegstd-p35104.htm

Why bother even designing something like that?

Anyone heard the word on the wireless charging? Palm Pre/Touchpad stylee?

Saw the same one on display at westfield Stratford Sammy store and the guy said that it does charge your phone plus a spare battery, said it will be available soon and will be £39.99.

EDIT: looks like they have 2 similar desk docks:confused:

Soldato
My favorite S3 Ac has still got to be the entertainment hub kona's nephew got/will get when his S3 turns up, I would use that stacks.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Zenis Dock.

ZENIS DOCK!

IMG_9254.jpg

Soldato
Most likely a lanyard holder loop thing?

received mine today and can confirm it's not a lanyard thingy as it's filled in - really have no idea what it's for but looks like it's going to be harder to get rid of than I first thought grr
That said - you don't really feel it when holding the phone it's just more of an annoyance when placing the phone on a flat surface

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
You're right it's not for a lanyard! You out a coin in there so the phone can sit upright sideways for watching video on a table and suchlike!

Quite a genius idea tbh.

Soldato
You're right it's not for a lanyard! You out a coin in there so the phone can sit upright sideways for watching video on a table and suchlike!

Quite a genius idea tbh.

Ahhhh yeah you're right - think I'd prefer not to have it given the choice but it's a funky feature.
It's actually really well designed - corners are covered and dropping it face down the case would take the impact as it sticks out about 1mm yet doesn't really add any bulk at all. It's also very tactile so if you have sweaty hands it shouldn't slip out your hands.

Simulatorman :talking about the mesh case

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Ahhhh yeah you're right - think I'd prefer not to have it given the choice but it's a funky feature.
It's actually really well designed - corners are covered and dropping it face down the case would take the impact as it sticks out about 1mm yet doesn't really add any bulk at all. It's also very tactile so if you have sweaty hands it shouldn't slip out your hands.

Simulatorman :talking about the mesh case

Yeah it would have been nice if it was retractable, some kind of soft latch. Or even a kickstand like those 3rd party S2 cases.

Back
Top Bottom