*** The Official Samsung Galaxy S III ACCESSORIES Thread ***

Soldato
So far i have ordered a Fitbag and i have just recieved this

31h5bRpLJVL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Its a 7000mah battery pack with two outputs and 5v@2A output.

Cant decide weather or not to get the official Samsung car windscreen mount or an Omni Mount.

CSA

CSA

Associate
Martin Fields any day of the week, zagg shields are good but when i had one, it made my screen feel like an orange peel and they are extremely tricky to put on...my mf shield was a piece of cake compared to zagg.

thanks, i shall take a punt and order one for my S3 and the wifes new (read my old) sensation xe :D

Soldato
If you really want to make an impact why not try a snot green genuine Samsung vent case.

Green - SAMGSVCGR
Red - SAMGSVCRD
Blue - SAMGSVCBL
Purple - SAMGSVCPU
White - SAMGSVCWH
Black - SAMGSVCBK

Might try a black one and mill off that coin stand.

Last edited:
Soldato
My brother, when he was living in Singapore, got a screen protector from the shop and they applied in the shop for free - using liquid etc. They put it on perfectly straight with no air bubbles - only if I knew of a shop that did that here.

I always get the ones that you apply with liquid, it's so much easier imo, it's the same method as applying car tints. Zero air bubbles every single time, and always perfectly lined so you can hardly tell it has a screen protector on.

Need to order a case for the missus and a 32gb card...

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
What's proper rear support? It's a charging and/or syncing cradle only so can be powered by a PC USB port for sync+charge or just mains USB for charging.

Mobilefun might have it I guess although not checked!

Soldato
Just bought my 12 mnth sim 600 off 3 via TCB, thought I'd say it here as I regard its purchase as an accessory and prep for the S3 and to remind folk that the deal dies in less than 24 hours, £6.66 a month after cb for a very good plan, pointed out by mrk, thanks.

Soldato
Rather a great plan, 1GB data in that too?

I opted for the £15 unltd data, in the cost I quoted but yup got the 1gb with the intent to get the bolt on unltd data, I think you have to do it this way to get the cb.

Last edited:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I think the poster means is the S3 leaning with its weight supported by the mini usb or a plastic wall integral to the dock, presumably worried about damaging the phones usb socket.

Ah I see, yes then it's supported by the back wall on the dock itself, not by the USB port. Same as on the S2 really as the position of the USB port on both S2 and S3 are relatively inline scale wise.

Use the rubber seat that comes with the Zenis and it's all just fine.

Soldato
GF's just got me another solar phone charger from Aldi £9.50 1200mah about the size of a 10 pak of fags apparently and has a Samsung micro usb fitting

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
There is no such thing as a Samsung MicroUSB fitting, it's just a standard MicroUSB port found on all modern phone :p

What's the output current on the Solar charger? Can't imagine it pumping out more power than a PC USB port though.

Soldato
What's the output current on the Solar charger?

I'll get back to you when I see it, all previous info was from a succession of texts after she told me she'd got me it.

edit to add, It's metal and black, she once rang me about a car she was looking at with a view to buying, I asked her what type of car it was and she said "green".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom