*** The Official Samsung Galaxy S III ACCESSORIES Thread ***

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
They ship from Korea so whilst they will dispatch quickly, customs hold it for xx length of time. Mine took about a month and that was when it first came out!

The Nokia CR115 that I posted about a while back on the S2 fits the S3, it's a tight fit but it ensures the phone remains secure. Good news for those who already have it but for those that do not, it's only a fiver and quite decent as well.

Soldato
I've used zaggs for years but it's horses for courses. It's a very sticky protector, a lot of people compare it to orange peel. It's very strong but the resistance is pretty heavy. On the opposite end you have martin fields who produce very slick screens which are very durable too.

Soldato
My brother, when he was living in Singapore, got a screen protector from the shop and they applied in the shop for free - using liquid etc. They put it on perfectly straight with no air bubbles - only if I knew of a shop that did that here.

CSA

CSA

Associate
I've used zaggs for years but it's horses for courses. It's a very sticky protector, a lot of people compare it to orange peel. It's very strong but the resistance is pretty heavy. On the opposite end you have martin fields who produce very slick screens which are very durable too.

thanks for that , not sure which one to order now :confused: :D

Soldato
I recently saw a nice range of slip pouch type things (like you get with the HTC Desire).
They were leather and they had an aluminium plate stitched inside the front to help protect the screen better. They also had a small circle missing on the front of the leather as a small detail to show the plate.

I forgot to bookmark it - anyone know of these??

Soldato
I recently saw a nice range of slip pouch type things (like you get with the HTC Desire).
They were leather and they had an aluminium plate stitched inside the front to help protect the screen better. They also had a small circle missing on the front of the leather as a small detail to show the plate.

I forgot to bookmark it - anyone know of these??

easy peasy - https://www.proporta.com/F02/PPF02P05.php?t_id=5829&t_mode=des

phpThumb.php

Back
Top Bottom