*** The Official Samsung Galaxy S III ACCESSORIES Thread ***

Soldato
Got myself the black/dark grey ROCK case. Found a UK seller so it cost a bit extra at about £12 I think. But the case makes holding the phone so much more secure. Looks nice and doesn't get in the way.

Thanks mrk for posting pictures of it. I wouldn't have ordered it otherwise and would have settled for a horrible samsung case.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
My uncle has that on his white S3 and we both agree it makes the phone look and feel more like a toy, it being shiny white and all....

Get a quality case. Even if it costs a lot it's worth it. A premium case has a premium look and feel. When people have a play on your phone they should be going "This looks good, feels even better".

Soldato
That Nilikin doesn't look half bad, looking forward to mine now. I also have a fitbag on the way :D I've ordered far too many cases so expect some of them to be up for sale in the the classified section soon!

Soldato
Has anyone got the official mesh case, and if so how is it? My wife has the white nillkin case on hers and that is excellent imo. I am leaning towards the mesh case myself because the coin stand will come in extremely handy for me when/if I ever get Sky Go working on it.

Soldato
Has anyone got the official mesh case, and if so how is it? My wife has the white nillkin case on hers and that is excellent imo. I am leaning towards the mesh case myself because the coin stand will come in extremely handy for me when/if I ever get Sky Go working on it.

SkyGo is very easy to get working :).

There's a test APK floating around (I'll try and dig up the link for you in a second) which usually works without issue on the S3. If you're rooted you can just use voodoorootkeeper to hide the root while you use SkyGo, and then re-root with one click of a button in the app when you're done.

Edit - One of the APKs in these links should work, I can't remember which though (there's only 2 to try though)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1506967
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=22801668&postcount=555

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom