*** The Official Samsung Galaxy S III ACCESSORIES Thread ***

Associate
Just bought a usb cable for work, Rock case, Nokia CR-115 Car mount and now need a car charger, does anyone have any reccomendations?

I bought a generic £1.50 one from ebay a while back for an iphone but it feel to peices and litterally got stuck inside the cigar lighter, quality was *****, so hopefully don't want to buy another poop one!

Associate
Has anyone seen OtterBox cases? My friend has one for his Blackberry, he's got a bad habit of destroying phones but this case has kept is safe for over a year.

They seem to be multi-part cases. With Slilicone inner case with a hard case that then clips over it.

Soldato
That's the Otterbox Commuter, there seems to be very limited stocks currently. Might not see them in all colours 'till August.

Soldato
Associate
Hello,

I'm in need of a case for my white S3. I'd like one which has decent screen protection, not just a back cover. I'm feeling quite overwhelmed with the amount of cases and case websites, so would some body please point me to a few legitimate cases/websites please?

Thank you.

Associate
Hello,

I'm in need of a case for my white S3. I'd like one which has decent screen protection, not just a back cover. I'm feeling quite overwhelmed with the amount of cases and case websites, so would some body please point me to a few legitimate cases/websites please?

Thank you.

There are many actually, you must know what you are looking for. Some cover the whole phone but with less flexibility to the thickness. Some are hard plastic and some are metallic. You just have to check them out yourself.

Can't type for toffee
Don
Can anyone let me know which of these OBDII bluetooth readers I would need for my car? It's a Seat Ibiza 04 plate.

Also which metal backs are people getting? Theres a huge amount of different ones available.

And lastly I'm looking for a decent in car mount, want one where I can have the camera running also so nothing that covers that up.

Cheers :)

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I have the ELM327 which worked fine on my cousin's Ibiza 130ps (Dieslol) made in 2004. Realtime info was read fine and fault code reading seemed to function too (no errors).

Caporegime
Hello,

Thank you.

There are some good examples on this very page, don't confuse "being overwhelmed" with "too lazy to do a bit of reading". ;)

Associate
There are some good examples on this very page, don't confuse "being overwhelmed" with "too lazy to do a bit of reading". ;)

I haven't, don't worry. Haha. :p

I really like the Defender series but only trust leather flip cases. My brother had a decent leather flip case for his iPhone that saved it when he dropped it...

... onto the road while getting into his van, and drove over it. The screen and case needed replacing but there wasn't a single scratch to anything else. It'd be a great help somebody could assist me with my search and recommend a decent case.

I'd prefer a black/white/grey case that flips open like a notepad or book. All around protection is ideal, thickness it not too much of an issue. There are so many results on Google for case resellers, I don't know which sites to trust apart from MobileFun(?) :/

Most of the cases that I'm seeing don't have full screen protection. While they may protect the phone when dropped screen down onto a flat surface, they don't have any protection against small objects like stones on the ground.

Actually, what I'll do is list the cases that I'm considering here to assist others.

Update: http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=22271780&postcount=683

Last edited:
Caporegime
I really want an mhl cable for this but at the same time i want to wait for the wifi allshare hub thing as i think it would be nicer to stream it all wirelessly rather than connect the phone up with a cable.

Any news on when it is released in the uk?

Soldato
Could anyone be so kind as to recommend me the following.....

Desktop Dock (Charger included?)
Case (thin as possible, just o add grip really this thing is like a bar of soap!)
Screen Protector? I never had one on my Desire but this thing feels so fragile I'm a bit worried to throw it in my gym bag etc. like my Desire.

I have had a look through this thread, but theres so much! I figure people have pretty much decided what the 'best' selection is by now? Aka, what does MRK have :p?

Back
Top Bottom