*** The Official Samsung Galaxy S III ACCESSORIES Thread ***

Associate
Guys whats the best screen protectors, before anyone says search i got the ones of the rain forest which were recommended but they don't cover the entire screen.

Anyone got any recommendations?

Thanks

Soldato
Guys whats the best screen protectors, before anyone says search i got the ones of the rain forest which were recommended but they don't cover the entire screen.

Anyone got any recommendations?

Thanks

The rain forest ones are the best, they dont cover the whole screen because the S3 has curved edges, if the protector was any bigger then it wont stick down. There are a couple of protectors that cover the whole screen and are curved but from the reviews ive read they are totally useless.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
People who use cases for their phones are either just careful or stupid. You know who you are. And yes wtf is the wireless charging gizmo?

Why one or the other? I have a case and am careful but at the same time I'll march out the house and into the car gripping the phone with just 2 fingers so can be pretty stupid too :D

Soldato
Best case people?

Had a cheap version of the quicksand but it snapped where it was thin and looking on the rainforest people have had that issue with the official version to, so a thin protective case or a leather pouch?

Any/all ideas welcome, cheers

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
You can have my official ROCK Quicksand case (it's the black colour version) for free if you like, I was going to bundle it with my S3 sale when it comes back from repair but I have others I can bundle instead.

Trust me your mailing address and I'll get it done :)

Associate
You can have my official ROCK Quicksand case (it's the black colour version) for free if you like, I was going to bundle it with my S3 sale when it comes back from repair but I have others I can bundle instead.

Trust me your mailing address and I'll get it done :)

You're getting rid of your s3? What're you moving to?

Back
Top Bottom