*** The Official Samsung Galaxy S III ACCESSORIES Thread ***

B&W

B&W

Soldato
Here's some photos of my new Seidio Active Kickstand case, not very good pictures lol. Beware Large pictures, if they need resizing let me know mods.

dsc1891pt.jpg

dsc1889f.jpg

dsc1894j.jpg

dsc1857c.jpg

B&W

B&W

Soldato
About the case itself, picked it up for £30 it comes from America so about 1-2 week to arrive. Good protection for the back, side and front with the raised lip all around the case.

Appearance obviously depends on your own personal preference but I like the front of it, the back is ok but obviously is gonna add slight weight and makes the phone a bit bulkier but still its not too bad tbh. The kickstand is a nice feature and the buttons are really easy and very soft to press.

It fits brilliantly but the black rubber parts do attract a bit of dust, overall a very good case id say would give it a 5/5 but it gets 4/5 due to price and dust. Still does the job for me.

B&W

B&W

Soldato
lol, hard to get my hands super still and then this rooms lighting is slightly darker then your average room. But yeah I cant take a picture for ****.

Associate
Does anyone have any experience with the Case-Mate Tough?

http://www.case-mate.com/Samsung-Galaxy-S-III-Cases/Case-Mate-Samsung-Galaxy-S3-Tough-Cases.asp

I have a rubber case but it was very cheap and constantly tries to make a break for freedom, usually when I take the phone out of my pocket.

So I was looking at that because it was gripped onto the phone via the outer plastic. Plus it has very large protruding rubber covering the buttons, so I am thinking it will be harder to inadvertently press a button because you couldn't feel it was there.

Soldato
Cheapo £10 (for 10) jobbies but they do the job. Means I can swap them around when I feel like changing the theme on my phone or if I'm going somewhere where a bright blue phone (like my old Lumia) would be out of place, plus because of the sheer size of the GS3, I can slip my oyster card between the case and the phone, which means I don't need to hunt for it every time I go out :)

GLq2P.jpg
RFR4y.jpg
SNVXB.jpg

Back
Top Bottom