*** The Official Samsung Galaxy S III ACCESSORIES Thread ***

B&W

B&W

Soldato
I'm really surprised there isn't any top cases available. This flip cover is ok but needs to be magnetic and the front material is too soft. The rock case is nice but it doesn't protect the screen

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
The rock case protects the screen thanks to the 1mm~ raised lip. But it doesn't protect the front top or bottom edges (as on all snap on TPU cases liek this).

Soldato
The rock case protects the screen thanks to the 1mm~ raised lip. But it doesn't protect the front top or bottom edges (as on all snap on TPU cases liek this).

Another vote for the rock case here had mine on for 4 weeks + now and I'm not worried about laying it front or back down ..

Looks good feels good....well worth the cash

Bri

Bri

Soldato
Diztronic Matte Back Dark Blue Case & SP for Samsung Galaxy S3 arrived today from: http://tpu-cases.com/index.php?main...id=275&zenid=ba726136d4e3df4ad8e7794f0cc8ad95

colour is almost the same as the pebble blue of the s3! very nice and very impressed

not used the included screen protector yet so cannot comment on it, postage is very fast too from the states

Just ordered this myself based on those pics, cheers. Have got my replacement coming tomorrow courtesy of orange care after cracking the screen after a metre or so fall onto concrete so thought I best protect it!

Soldato
Mrk, could I get the end on shots of that ROCK case? I have the cheepy version and trying to decide if I should splash for the full fat version

Soldato
Mrk does the ROCK protect the top and bottom of the phone. looking at other reviews on the net people are complaining that it doesnt, has this been a problem for you?.

Mines mainly going to be kept in a pocket inside my 'stab proof vest' at work, would you recommend it?

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
The top and bottom front parts are not protected, but then again no snap on case like the Rock protects those areas either.

Actually I have pics from before if they're suitable for what you're looking for:

rockcase_profiletop.jpg

rockcase_profilebottom.jpg

Soldato
Cheers mate, think I will take the plunge. It looks like the Rock case protects the corners a little bit more than the cheapo version.

Thanks

PS Nice set up, I had a play with launchers on my Desire HD, trouble is I like a nice walk through to do it as quick as possible, cant be dealing with faffing about on my own :p

Back
Top Bottom