***The Official Samsung Galaxy S III Thread***

No, it's the leaked build but everything works and has been adjusted.

Unless they remove the vast majority of TW stuff, it isn't going to be nearly as good.

Well it's still worth waiting a month or so until they actually release it. You never know what they might change or add on top of stock ICS.

The Galaxy S2 going to be a hard phone to follow on from as other than battery life it not clear what needs improving in my mined. I wouldn't want it to get any bigger in fact would prefer it to go to 4" screen. It so fast that any bump in CPU speed isn't going to make much difference except drain the battery quicker. It doesn't really need an increase in screen resolution although i'm sure it will get one.

tbh the only improvements over s2 i would like to see is better battery, maybe bigger - 4.6/7" screen and obviously higher resolution :)

ICS as stock nothing else in my eyes needs changing camera is great as it is(obviously can be made better and samsung will do just that im sure)

cpu(well cmon the phone works fast never lags as it is so whats the point?)

ram(well can't see a phone having 1.5/2gb when it runs perfectly fine with 1gb)

internal space?(go on 32gb would be perfect with 5 or so dedicated to apps alone(games etc are getting bigger)

and a big AND GOOD audio playback device GOD just how much i miss proper BOOMY/CLEAR sound of my phone.. my old sek750i rocks the pants of s2 with sound quality.

I think I'm up for renewal in March if I want it. Not sure between the Nexus and the SGSIII when it comes. The idea of pure ICS without having to faff around does appeal though.

I can't see myself upgrading to an SIII, my SII does everything I need it to.

Admittedly the battery can be a bit pants at times, but that's it really.

I definitely wouldn't want a larger screen, the SII is big enough as it is. As for specs and speed, I've not found the SII lacking in any department there, so I'll be watching this with mild interest, but not avid enthusiasm.

503081885.jpg

I can't see myself upgrading to an SIII, my SII does everything I need it to.

Admittedly the battery can be a bit pants at times, but that's it really.

I definitely wouldn't want a larger screen, the SII is big enough as it is. As for specs and speed, I've not found the SII lacking in any department there, so I'll be watching this with mild interest, but not avid enthusiasm.

I agree, the SGSII is one hell of a smartphone - however if the SIII is markedly more awesome I'll be getting it.

Back
Top Bottom