Soldato
I've noticed the notification bar is now dark grey on Official JB:

Screenshot_2012-10-06-22-48-52_zpsa1e49244.png
Screenshot_2012-10-06-17-48-47_zpsabe3dc72.png

Soldato
I'm after a photosync app for wirelesstansfer images and vids to laptop
There's a perfect app for apple but can anyone suggest a decent android app

Syncme Wireless

I don't think it does instant synching i.e. when you take a pic but it can be setup to run a schedule dependant on user defined criteria e.g. time of day, day of week, if connected to a router etc etc.

The app is free but there is a couple of in-app-payment features which come to about £2. Well worth buying them as you can exclude folders/files, schedule the synchs etc.

I have used this for the past few months and, once set up, it just runs in the background synching my data every evening :)

Associate
Just seen a pop up from Kies telling me there is a kernal update, but now it's wanting to update Kies as well (it could be the same update just badly worded).

I have updated Keis but it keeps crashing on launch now...grrr!

Soldato
So I've tried AOKP and CM10, personally slightly prefer CM10 but what are the other options/suggestions?

Whats the deal with wanamlite?

I like some of the Samsung features but not the cartoony looking icons etc, should I be looking at theming? And if I went with a fairly stock ROM could I theme right over touchwiz and have every icon done? I've themed iOS before now and there's always apps and icons that don't get picked up so stay as stock and stick out like a sore thumb.

After that, I guess I've now got a seriously powerful handset, what should I be doing with it? Is there anything at all that gives it a point to having a quad core cpu?

use nova or apex launcher and an icon pack like suave or vexillium

Soldato
OK, had a read through, still none the wiser lol, I understand the process of flashing a ROM/CWM etc etc, I just don't get the wanamlite thing that seems to suggest flashing multiple things, do you flash a rom and then other stuff on top of that?

To be honest all I'm interested in is the ripply water unlock which I acknowledge is a ridiculous reason to flash something, everything on CM10 works perfectly, the camera is super crisp unlike some have found and I like the tweakability of it so I'll probably just stick with what I've got.

Soldato
Delighted with this phone, ICS runs fine, I have the patience to wait for JB.

Not sure I like any of the stock sounds on it though! I have settled for the bottle opener notification.

Soldato
Syncme Wireless

I don't think it does instant synching i.e. when you take a pic but it can be setup to run a schedule dependant on user defined criteria e.g. time of day, day of week, if connected to a router etc etc.

The app is free but there is a couple of in-app-payment features which come to about £2. Well worth buying them as you can exclude folders/files, schedule the synchs etc.

I have used this for the past few months and, once set up, it just runs in the background synching my data every evening :)

Perfect thanks Richie ;)

Soldato
So for everyone saying they want the LTE version and specifically calling out the 2gb of RAM, is there any evidence anywhere of real world usage that would be impacted at all by having more RAM?

Or is it simply that 2 is a bigger number than 1 so it must be better?

Back
Top Bottom