***The Official Samsung Galaxy S III Thread***

Soldato
Bummer dude :(

Are you getting the Blue just for the colour or is it considerably cheaper?

Was really annoyed Mate :(

Going back to the Blue one because I really liked the colour compared to the Titanium Grey and because the developer scene is thriving.

I couldn't wait for the refund from T-Mobile so I ordered a Pebble Blue from Clove yesterday and it got delivered today.

I just got home and will root and install Wanam 3.9 and JB Domination ASAP!

I would love the extra RAM but can cope with 1GB!

Soldato
its by far the nicest looking and fastest rom out there IMO

Nicest looking? All aosp roms look mostly the same :p All I'm getting at is this super nexus rom takes all the fixes and tweaks from CM10 but then doesn't include useful features like notification widgets and lock screen modding. It even uses CM kernel so it I doubt it's faster.

Soldato
Wow that was relatively painless! Rooted my S3 and have Wanamlite 3.9 and JB Domination running! I'm well chuffed!

It's all down to following the helpful posts on this thread, feels great to be back to a rooted Pebble Blue S3 running a custom ROM!

Soldato
Nicest looking? All aosp roms look mostly the same :p All I'm getting at is this super nexus rom takes all the fixes and tweaks from CM10 but then doesn't include useful features like notification widgets and lock screen modding. It even uses CM kernel so it I doubt it's faster.

Most of these roms are like that, based on the real hard work of CM with a few tweaks then released under a funky name. Then people go nuts over them arguing which is better.

Personally I am happy using real CM or stock rather than a rom stolen^W sorry cooked up by a spotty teen in his bedroom.

Soldato
Ignore everything else, people on XDA like to talk a lot of complex stuff even though it's not needed :p

1: Flash Wanamlite 3.7
2: Flash Stock toggles (linked in Wanam thread)
3: Flash JB Domination 1.3.5 or whatever the latest is to get stock JB look and feel
4: Flash the JB Domination addon, 15 toggles (linked in JB Domination thread, 3rd post IIRC)
5: ????
6: Profit :D

do you do this all from CWM? without rebooting the phone?

Soldato
Wow that was relatively painless! Rooted my S3 and have Wanamlite 3.9 and JB Domination running! I'm well chuffed!

It's all down to following the helpful posts on this thread, feels great to be back to a rooted Pebble Blue S3 running a custom ROM!

Is domination worth adding to Wanamlite?

Have you got a link so I can have a read up please?

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
do you do this all from CWM? without rebooting the phone?

Correct. My setup looks like this before flashing, I number them in order as it saves any confusion:

Screenshot_2012-10-17-20-35-03.png

Back
Top Bottom