emu

Associate
phone.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

anyone else get this in kies?

emu

emu

Associate
Think its because you have a custom rom. Kies is for official ones.

oh i have flashed back to stock from using a custom rom and i uses triangle away to reset the counter

maybe i have used the wrong firmware?

under build number i have IMM76D.I9300XXBLG8

Soldato
oh i have flashed back to stock from using a custom rom and i uses triangle away to reset the counter

maybe i have used the wrong firmware?

under build number i have IMM76D.I9300XXBLG8

Not sure then. I get this because I installed a custom rom, was fine before when I was on stock rom.

Soldato
On the software update I just got the message:

'Access to the software update service is provided to uses in the order in which they request it. Try later'

Anyone else had this? Used to just say 'no update'.

Soldato
Well mine is saying that the update service is given in order or something or other, i assume means its busy. Would installing kies let me install it without the wait? :/

Soldato
Well i installed kies and it shows update, clicked to update and now says 'connect a device ' and hasnt updated. Hate these programs man.

Associate
On the software update I just got the message:

'Access to the software update service is provided to uses in the order in which they request it. Try later'

Anyone else had this? Used to just say 'no update'.

It's usually because the servers are busy for OTA. Plug it into Kies and you should get it.

Apparently it's out on a few UK providers now, certainly 3 according to that website published yesterday.

But I am on an unlocked one and it's got nothing!

Back
Top Bottom