***The Official Samsung Galaxy S III Thread***

Associate
To mrk and those who have flashed Wanamlite 3.9:

I have the following re-downloaded:

GT-I9300_WanamLite.XXDLIH.V3.9.NO-WIPE.zip
JB Domination v1.3.5 DLI7_DLI8_DLIB GT-I9300 UNIVERSAL.zip
15_Toggle_JB_Dom_1.3.2_Brightness_Slider_JBDOM_Images_Kryten2k35_Jelly_Bean.zip

Are these the correct files?

And then I just place them in the internal part of the phone, not putting them in any folders?

I then perform a wipe of the phone and then flash them in the order that they are seen above?

Do I have to get rid of the Supernexus rom that is in my external SD card?

Soldato
Only the Domination theme needs be located in the internal SDcard. You can put the rest of the files anywhere you want.

You don't need to get rid of supernexus.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
All the zip files were moved to the internal SD card, but wasn't showing up within the explorer window on my laptop.

A search for the term "GT" however showed them, so i thought happy days.

Ran recovery and then went to search for the zip in the top sd card option and there was nothing there.

The top option is for the micro sd card not internal sd card, see what I meant about naming convention? :p you placed the files in internal. Choose the other sd card option to choose the zips!

Unless I've misread something :p

Soldato
I'm using wan3.9 and apex launcher.
But when moving screens my widgets go to luck full opacity and then go back to transparent when the animation stops. Is there a way to get rid of this?

Associate
Can someone give me some brief points on what this wanamlite does/doesn't do over the stock Ics rom? I am probably going to wait for jb, but having used a note 2 I didn't really see much different, certainly nothing to get worked up about.

I have had a look over the wanamlite site and couldn't find much, but I didn't look that hard :D

Basically I want to know what I will lose and what I will gain as well as tweaks.

Cheers.

Ps I used to jb and use cydia on my old iPhone, but I don't see anything comparable to that on Android, or am I wrong?

Associate
Got Wanamlite flashed on finally at about 11pm last night.

Seems to be running smoothly and have noticed the better battery already, but still prefer the pure Nexus feel you get with the Supernexus rom. Will stick with Wanam until Build 5 is released where hopefully the battery issue is sorted.

Back
Top Bottom