***The Official Samsung Galaxy S III Thread***

i found wanamlite more laggy than omega which runs really smooth. Wanamlite lagged on the widgets scrolling which was annoying.

Might try the new version of wanamlite again though when you can download it.

Wanamlite v4.3 is out

http://wanamlite.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=18126

Update base to LJ5
Repacked LJ5 kernel with init.d support (Optional but recommended)
DDDLJ1 modem (Optional)
Enabled more toggles on the Stock status bar (thanks to Grgsiocl)
Few visual changes to 15 toggles (available as Aroma option)
Updated AndroidGX theme
Higher sound levels (optional)
Added an option to re-install Add-ons without flashing full Rom

Sorry, I realise this answer will be in this thread somewhere but can someone just tell me: Is jelly bean 4.1 out for this phone without the need to root?

Ok, one last thing before I head off and start flashing this thing, is it possible to get back to total stock again if I decide i dont want the phone and sell it on etc? I've read about triangle away or whatnot to clear the flash counter.

Hmm, one on handset I have the firmware ends in AFR so I'm assuming this is an international version, but there's no JB update OTA or via KIES, so I have no idea when this will get the update :S

The phone was purchased off a shop from that famous auction site as a sim free international handset.

Is there any way to know in further detail when I could expect the JB update for it?

Head over to this thread here and flash the latest DLJ5 firmware (I know it says India, but trust me, it works perfectly well in the UK) via Odin - there you go, stock JB :)

If you don't want the India ROM, try DLJ4 for the BTU UK ROM or DLJ1 for the H3G UK ROM (H3G ROM has 3UK apps and boot logo though as it's carrier branded (but not locked) to 3UK)

2aj8dbk.png

This is what KIES is showing, is anyone able to conclude if this is an international handset or not and which country firmware it's running?

Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom