***The Official Samsung Galaxy S III Thread***

im about to flash to latest wanamlite, im on 4.0 i think
when i flash it i will loose all my apps and stuff wont i, and ill need to install again

what about the jb dom theme, will that go ?

only thing ill have to flash again the phemonenal kernal that i use yeah ?

thanks for reply too

anyone else had the play store crashing everytime you open it? started a couple of weeks ago and tryed everything to sort it and in the end i had to do a factory rest when was a major pain

that sorted it untill today, its now crashed everytime i open it, usually within a couple of seconds,

any ideas? i cant be doing a factory reset every couple of weeks

yeah tryed all that, aswell as restarting phone and unstalling the last few apps i installed.

just had to factory reset again to get it working, im now in the middle of rooting the phone and going to install a custom rom which should hopefuly solve the probelm

working fine now for me using latest Wanamlite v4.3, did a full wipe just to make sure

now upon reboot swiftkey still default Yay! :D

Thanks for the update! I may update now then. Just a quick question, what does a full wipe on the SIII entail? I am used to doing it through the clockworkmod boot on my HTC Desire but the SIII doesn't offer a fullwipe on that. The internal memory still keeps its guff from the last install.

I have purchased a G3S from online ads and would love to know if there is anyway to check the warranty status and build date of my phone?
Thanks.

Having an annoying issue with my S3. I am on Wanamlite 4.1.2 (btu rom).

When connected to WiFi it is fine. If I then leave the WiFi coverage, the phone sticks on the WiFi and doesnt "fallback" to the 3G connection and my data connection fails. Likewise if I am on 3G and return home, the WiFi is picked up but the data connection fails.

On all occasions, it is fixed by manually turning WiFi off and on again.

Anyone have a solution as it is doing my **** in :(

Back
Top Bottom