**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S10 Family Thread ****

Soldato
Showing now for me but the website is down

Getting a bit further with the finger print reader.

It works most times now, however it only works if I suck my thumb first and leave it damp when I press it.

Better than nothing I suppose.

Soldato
Annoying being forced to start the Samsung Pay setup when you don't want it to start with.

Edit..
Was able to uninstall the app at least which removed the pay tab at the bottom of the home screen :)

Last edited:
Soldato
So the thing that doesn't claim to be secure, never claimed to be anyting other than a picture operates as if it's a picture and is replaceable with a fingerprint sensor a pin and a pattern and smart unlock and isn't secure and waaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaah

yep, shame they left proper IRIS scanner out

Associate
How to resize clock widget for home screen so that the digits aren't tiny?

Members app bugs claim website down for maintenance

I love setting up new phones.

Last edited:
Associate
Not every screen, just the main one. It I try to resize it doesn't change v much at all. Maybe to do with the grid size I have selected. I'll try some other options.

Caporegime
Anyone's screen a bit warm on the vivid mode? Even changing the slider to the cool side still leaves it looking a lot warmer than on my S8, especially noticeable on whites.

Soldato
So I've got the phone, got it set up, finally claimed the buds (took an age) and got Action Launcher installed to give me that Pixel look that I prefer :)

It's all looking good so far, lovely screen, seems just so quick compared to my Pixel 3 but I'll find out just how well it performs over the coming days.

I've got the official Samsung Leather Case and it feels great in the hand. It's actually quite thin which is a nice surprise and leather feels nice and soft to touch.

Soldato
Did anyone get their confirmation email for their Buds claim?

Just gone through all the steps (took ages as various pages just timed out).

Got to the end and it's saying an email been sent confirming the claim but I've had nothing.

Associate
Any initial thoughts on the S10 from anyone coming from an S7 Edge? Also, how are the ear buds?

I am quite tempted to get one but missed out on the free buds deal.

Back
Top Bottom