1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S10 Family Thread ****

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones & Tablets' started by doodah, Jan 10, 2019.

1. nicktay2605

Mobster

2. benparker

Gangster

I uploaded a screen shot of the order history, hopefully that should be enough

3. jkb

Wise Guy

Mine is waiting at home, unfortunately it's another twelve days until I get back there. Hopefully the rush for the wireless headphones is over by the time I get back.

4. kitch9

Soldato

Not getting a shutter sound when taking pictures anyone else the same?

5. lmfy2k

Soldato

I used the smart switch app yesterday to move from note 9 to the S10+ and was blown away. Never used it before. It brought over all settings like edge lighting colours and smart stay features etc. Never realised how in-depth it went

By the buds claim worked Around 12.30am, the postcode feature started to work.

6. Huggie86

Wise Guy

Can anyone help me find this weather and clock widget? Some people say its a stock one but I do not have this in my widget list in either clock or weather :(

[​IMG]

7. vygec

Gangster

Badge notifications on the email app aren't working. Have tried in all the usual places, but can't get this up. Any ideas?

8. smsmasters

Mobster

Anyone here receive email or sms notifications yet for their buds claim?

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
  9. jrodga2k5

Sgarrista

I've actually had an email and text through now confirming my claims been validated..will receive them in 30 days. It took a while for both to come through initially but didn't expect the claim to complete so quickly.

10. smsmasters

Mobster

How long did it take to receive notifications when you first claimed on the app?

Nothing for me since around 9pm last night :(

11. jrodga2k5

Sgarrista

It probably took around 2 hours before I received my initial notification.

If you've noted down your claim ID you can always track it via the below link:

https://20191.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/pages/galaxybuds/track-my-claim

12. lmfy2k

Soldato

In the video at the end, he shows the selfie camera light ring work when double tapping the screen.

This doesn’t happen on mine, tying to find the option for it in settings but can’t find any.

13. Tobes

Soldato

People having issues with the fingerprint scanner, do you still have the stock screen protector on? I'm having issues but figure it could be the screen protector.

Coming from a S7 and liking it so far. Screen seems a little washed out but I'm not sure if my S7 was just a bit more unnaturally saturated.

14. doodah

Capodecina

Had a very brief play. S10e is a great size coming from the S6 Edge, the screen is rather lush.

15. Trox

Mobster

Yea, mine is still on.
    I've set up a finger twice to see if it helps.

You can change the display from natural to vivid in display settings to make the colours pop.

16. Gigabit

Mobster

Finally got the Buds claim submitted.

Any ideas how long I'll have to wait?

17. stoosh

Mobster

Same here...I waited until yesterday popped into a local EE store to check out the 10E. Liked the size of the device and bought the device for £602 which isn't had at all.

18. D3K

Mobster

Finger print sensor is not as effortless as all the videos I saw, including the ones from reviewers. Might be the stock screen protector, but seems thin so not sure a 3rd party protector could be better.

Is there a way to remap the extra button below the volume controls? The forcing of bixby on us has reached a new level!

19. Gigabit

Mobster

You're supposed to be able to remap Bixby but I don't have the option on my phone

20. degen

Hitman

Did anyone else order from Samsung and take them up on the old phone trade in?

I was wondering how I'm supposed to send the phone back seeing as I jave not received any information about sending my old phone back to Samsung. Trying to get through to customer services on the phone is taking ages.