**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S10 Family Thread ****

Soldato
So I am guessing that it's not euro price = UK price , so a bit cheaper in UK or a bit more expensive?

I won't be buying since I picked up a Pixel 3 recently but if they can release the Lite at £699 in the UK (Fully expecting £749) I reckon Samsung would do very very well with that release.

It's most encouraging however that 128gb appears to be their new standard across the board.

Associate
I got pixel 3 recently as well but I am interested if the price is right. I think the S10e or lite will may be £649 and the normal £749

Caporegime
OP
Some impressive bench marks popping up showing the Exynos and SD quite close to the iPhone XS Max in the single core test - a test which Apple usually decimates other SoCs in.

Soldato
We’ve known for a while that the Samsung Galaxy S10 will go on pre-order just days after the February 20 Unpacked event. That’s not quite right as it turns out, it’s not “days”, plural – pre-orders start the day after the event.

Here’s a teaser poster from Indonesia that lists both dates. Yes, it says “February 21” for the Unpacked event, but look at the time – it’s just after midnight (so, it’s still be the 20th in the west where the event is held).

The actual sales will kick off on March 8.

https://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_s10_preorders_will_start_on_february_21-news-35395.php

Associate
I'll probably preorder the S10+. I've upgraged every 2 years since the S2, but the urge to upgrade isn't very strong this time around, unlike the last varients. The S8+ is still nippy and reliable. The only thing that bugs me with the S8+ is I have a pretty strong screenburn from using the TomTom nav app and have a permenant time to arrival at the top.

Caporegime
Looks OK. But when I consider its cost, could have a lovely holiday for that.
Not really any interest over my s7 of I'm honest. It's not even a temptation

Associate
It’s seems bit odd that s10 have nearly leaked in all its specs and pictures yet we don’t know nearly as much about Samsung fold galaxy phone even though launching same day, it had a bit of a showing a few weeks ago but no specs or spy pictures.

Back
Top Bottom