**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S10 Family Thread ****

Soldato
I could move from Pixel 2 XL to the Galaxy S10 but going by the photos in the OP Samsung are sticking with the stupid curved screen? If so, it's an instant "ruled out" from me.

The Pixel 2 XL screen isn't completely flat either though, still brings your general nuances of a curve display i.e. reflection off light.

Associate
I'm liking the Lite variation purely for the flat screen. I have never been a big fan of curved displays. Each to their own I guess. :)
Flat screen.... Check.
No Notch... Check :p
Next on the list would be the camera. Will it be better than the Pixel 2XL. I guess we will find out soon enough. :D

Associate
I just do not see enough to warrant me going out and getting it. Is it really an upgrade? I am still very comfortable with my S9. My only slight gripe being battery, if to be a bit picky - but the S10 doesnt seem enough of an increase on that front, at least number wise.

If truth be told, I was still comfortable with my S7 Edge, and probably would be now if it wasnt for the physical state and the offer I got for an S9.

The Hauwei phones intrigue me though, I think in a year or two I could be tempted by one of there phones but right now I am happy with my S9.

Associate
I'm still pretty happy with my S7, but also getting the upgrade itch as I've had it so long. I'll be watching the launch later on but it will have to be pretty special to make me fork out that much for one. More likely I'll be looking for a bargain S9.

Soldato
I just do not see enough to warrant me going out and getting it. Is it really an upgrade? I am still very comfortable with my S9. My only slight gripe being battery, if to be a bit picky - but the S10 doesnt seem enough of an increase on that front, at least number wise.

If truth be told, I was still comfortable with my S7 Edge, and probably would be now if it wasnt for the physical state and the offer I got for an S9.

The Hauwei phones intrigue me though, I think in a year or two I could be tempted by one of there phones but right now I am happy with my S9.

Plus size is 4100mah which is nice it'll probably feel the same speed 6gbram 128 storage

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Only if EE stock that version!

Only downside is it will be locked to EE, so will have to get it SIM unlocked, then I will have to wait extra long for updates since EE are not the fastest...

Back
Top Bottom