**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S10 Family Thread ****

Caporegime
LOL at the presentation, when the folds price was announced you heard a whistle and a lot of crowd muttering. The price just sunk that entire presentation.

Soldato
The fold is more of a concept device at this stage, crazy price but a sign of where the tech is going.

Uptake will be low but they will have wanted to get it out there in the real world to see how it holds up

Associate
Just gone for it,can also pay off in full at any time.

Might sell the buds, already have a good pair of headphones
Hmm, why do I get tempted

At the moment I am on a £33 a month S9 contract. 30GB data.

If I trade in my handset, I am presuming I can put in the above sim, pay for the S10 + through this programme?

That will mean £33 a month on my EE 30GB contract, plus £20ish for the S10+ = £53 overall. Would people advise this? And also, would the above actually work?

Soldato

If I trade in my handset, I am presuming I can put in the above sim, pay for the S10 + through this programme?

That will mean £33 a month on my EE 30GB contract, plus £20ish for the S10+ = £53 overall. Would people advise this? And also, would the above actually work?

Yes would work all phones are simfree from Samsung so no problem with any sim

Associate
Yes would work all phones are simfree from Samsung so no problem with any sim
Tempted.
I will see what the reviews say. I guess I have a week or two to decide on this programme/tradein?
The idea of a 4100 battery and bigger screen is swaying me at the moment, on what would be a price plan that overall would work out pretty fair.
Also, when and how would I trade in my phone? Ideally I would like to send it after I have recived new phone, purely to ensure everything is setup fine

Soldato

Yeah I'm on a ee 20gb SIM only for £18pm. S10+ on that for under £40pm will not be beaten by any of the networks without a massive upfront payment ot 24month deal.

Soldato
Tempted.
I will see what the reviews say. I guess I have a week or two to decide on this programme/tradein?
The idea of a 4100 battery and bigger screen is swaying me at the moment, on what would be a price plan that overall would work out pretty fair.
Also, when and how would I trade in my phone? Ideally I would like to send it after I have recived new phone, purely to ensure everything is setup fine

You need to read all the info, Samsung send you an envelope, you have to send trade in phone back to them within a couple of weeks of recieving your new handset.

Wear and tear only, no other damage or you might get charged .

Associate
Yeah I'm on a ee 20gb SIM only for £18pm. S10+ on that for under £40pm will not be beaten by any of the networks without a massive upfront payment ot 24month deal.

Do you think you will cave in? Bit of a similar scenario to me. Actually, identical to me 6 months ago as I was on £20 a month sim only until I went onto my S9 plan. Admittedly without the S9 I would not get the £300 off.

With the trade in, how does it work? Do you send it before or after your new device has arrived?

Associate
Tempted by the upgrade program, currently got a S8 due for upgrade. I'm wanting something with a bigger screen for work & watching films etc and was thinking of the Pixel 3XL.

I know I will be able to pick this up pretty cheap now. But atm I'm paying £50 a month, and on current contract the upfront cost for S10 is either going to be huge or be more a month.

So £33 a month on the upgrade program and a cheap pay monthly Sim is tempting. Cba see what 3 are willing to do the Pixel 3 for and compare.

Associate
Interested by the 512gb S10+ but really want to see some more in-depth reviews and some more info on the cameras. In particular would be interested to see if they have anything like the Pixels nightsight mode.

Back
Top Bottom