**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S22 Family Thread ****

Soldato
going to pick up mine later today to test over weekend and decide if it's worth it.
if there are no obvious lag/display issues/battery drain I'd probably keep it, i skipped S21 series, so really need the upgrade.

Soldato
Scratched how, the sides/back/front?

The back finish looks and feels like a scratch magnet - mine is skinned and in a case and I haven't taken the side plastic off yet either :O

Associate
It doesn't seem that way. More like you look at it and scratches!

Not sure I buy that myself. The Ultra my other half has had for nearly 3 weeks now looks perfect. While it isn't handled carelessly, I wouldn't say it's pampered either. It's caseless, in and out of pockets all day, used on desks, etc. It gets plenty of use.

Do people have sand paper in their pockets or something? :p

Soldato
Not sure I buy that myself. The Ultra my other half has had for nearly 3 weeks now looks perfect. While it isn't handled carelessly, I wouldn't say it's pampered either. It's caseless, in and out of pockets all day, used on desks, etc. It gets plenty of use.

Do people have sand paper in their pockets or something? :p
Ha, I was exaggerating somewhat. His S21U after a year was still clean, yet his S22U after a few weeks along with another youtuber is scratched. Seems iffy

Man of Honour
My bro in law's Graphite S22 was meant to be delivered today but I just got an email saying DPD driver "HARRIS" was unable to turn up because he covers a wide area.... Oh well Monday it is now lol.

I was out and about today and got to see what it is like using the Ultra just on the street walking about. one handed is doable, just. Something new to get used to. The zoom is pretty impressive using it in person.

Soldato
I don’t usually do benchmarks, but decided to geekbench my s22u and getting 600 on QHD and 820 on FHD on singlescore.
What the heck.
Performance is ok, don’t really see it lagging.

Back
Top Bottom