**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S23 Family Thread ****

Red arrived earlier, just transferring settings etc via smart switch.

Slightly annoying that the S-Pen this time round is not the same colour as the body for exclusive colours!

Y5j7vV9.png

Interestingly the S22's S pen does fit in the S23, but the S23 S pen does not fully click in to the S22, so there's a difference in the mechanism.

The darker camera ring vs the silver on the S22 is a nice look, and somehow the S23 Ultra feels smaller slightly in the hand, probably due to the flatter side frame or something.

Last edited:
I was perfectly happy waiting until the 13th but seeing you ****ers having yours shipped has turned me into a lunatic, checking my emails and tracking my order every 30 minutes.

Annoying isn't it. Mine isn't due until 17th as that was the only date available at time of ordering

I was perfectly happy waiting until the 13th but seeing you ****ers having yours shipped has turned me into a lunatic, checking my emails and tracking my order every 30 minutes.
I've now had an update email saying I'm having my delivery early from the 8th February onwards (13th is original delivery). So seems I need to wait for dpd info now. Fingers crossed it is tomorrow.

Just had this

Thanks for your recent order of the S23. We are sure you’re keen to start using your new phone as soon as possible so we are delighted to let you know that we can deliver your S23 earlier than your scheduled delivery date.

Your new S23 will now be delivered from 8th February. Our delivery partner will be sending you a communication to confirm the new delivery date and time.

Just had this

Thanks for your recent order of the S23. We are sure you’re keen to start using your new phone as soon as possible so we are delighted to let you know that we can deliver your S23 earlier than your scheduled delivery date.

Your new S23 will now be delivered from 8th February. Our delivery partner will be sending you a communication to confirm the new delivery date and time.
Same

Back
Top Bottom