**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S23 Family Thread ****

For those who ordered an accessory along with the phone, are you getting 2 DPD tracking numbers, or just the one? I've got 2 tracking references (order S23 U + screen protector), but one could possibly for a Fold 3 which I'd sent for repair, and it could be a coincident that the new phone and the Fold 3 are coming back the same day.
2 x DPD consignments for me arriving within the next hour.

So I rang Samsung to see what was happening and why some people are getting orders early, regardless of order date and what's happening with mine and if I'm getting it early or not.

Apparently I'm not, as my scheduled delivery is the 13th and that is the release date of the phone and she denied that the phone was being released early and pretty much accused me of lying that people are having theirs delivered today lol.

Just arrived along with the USB drive, 2 separate DPD parcels.
LOL. How are they this disconnected from their own operations?

To be fair to Samsung the orders are shipped from a 3rd party they aren't sitting in a Samsung warehouse - its the same thing Microsoft and Apple do in the UK with web orders - they're shipped from a 3rd party warehouse / distributor.

If anyone wants pics to send over to Samsung customer services

Img-2540.jpg

Img-2541.jpg

Img-2542.jpg

Just had a notification my Samsung order is with DPD for delivery tomorrow, guessing that's the case as I went for a red S23 ultra and also got a galaxy watch pro

Back
Top Bottom