**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S23 Family Thread ****

S23 - £849
S23+ - £1,049
S23 Ultra - 1,249

According to Currys database. Not sure what sizes those prices relate to though. Possibly 256GB?

Was posted on HUKD

Last edited:
£1,249 for a phone that doesn't have an "i" in front of it is pretty insane in this day and age. It better be phenomenally good!

£1,249 for a phone that doesn't have an "i" in front of it is pretty insane in this day and age. It better be phenomenally good!
But just like the fruit company. You have cheaper alternatives from the same generation of phones if you dont want to pay the high price tag.

Last edited:
But just like the fruit company. You have cheaper alternatives from the same generation of phones if you dont want to pay the high price tag.
Indeed though Samsung are hardly Apple regardless of what they'd like you to believe ;)
Should elaborate a bit - what I mean is iPhones cost a lot of money but hold their value very well. Flagship Samsungs cost a similar amount of money but their value tanks very quickly in comparison.

Last edited:
Started!

Or skip to the previews

Last edited:
Cor these really are excruciating aren't they?

Love it when they show video filmed on the £1200 phone but leave out the part about the £3m of pro hardware it's been strapped to

Last edited:
If they had done a free item that I could have sold rather than storage I would have been tempted.

£839 after s21 ultra trade in is good compared with a new contract but not a worthwhile upgrade.

It's also cheaper to get the phone without a discount than via my works benefit portal.

Last edited:
Pretty rubbish incentives imo. Double storage? Not bothered - move everything to the cloud and keep storage usage low. "Up to..." trade-in - lol, only if you're sending them last years flagship Samsung.

Back
Top Bottom