**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S23 Family Thread ****

The Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 for the Galaxy S23 Ultra has a Cortex-X3 core, running at up to 3.36GHz, up from the usual maximum 3.2GHz on the SD 8 Gen 2. The Adreno 740 GPU is reportedly clocked at 719MHz, instead of 680MHz.

— Gsmarena

Apparently there's 10% off referral codes floating around but I can't seem to find any that work!

I'm sure I had this issue when I bought the S10/S21 then I magically stumbled across one that worked!

Whenever I get discounted website deals the trade in offers seem lower and I end up getting a better deal on Samsungs website.

I went with the red S22 ultra last year so this year I'm trading it for the green S23 Ultra 512gb but by getting the Galaxy Book 3 Pro 360 top model there are more discounts to be had, so I've splashed out this time around.
Looks like they might ship out on 13th also which isn't long.

Last edited:
Decided I wouldn't bother due to charging speeds the sky blue S23U just looks soo.. good.

EPP site being a bit dodgy but showing £1125 for the 512GB. If sell previous phone looking at around £600 total cost. Will check some reviews first.

Wonder if there will be any better deals after its released hmmm.

I told myself, no more big phones but so tempted by the S23U pending news on it'd battery life. I have a Blue Light Card, an Amex, two phones to trade including a Note9 and TCB/Quidco. Let's see what I can rustle up.

I told myself, no more big phones but so tempted by the S23U pending news on it'd battery life. I have a Blue Light Card, an Amex, two phones to trade including a Note9 and TCB/Quidco. Let's see what I can rustle up.

Similar situation here, let me know what you find?

I was never going to go bigger after my s20+, but I am tempted by the built in s pen. Not sure if I like the camera design yet, will have to get hold of one and have a proper look

Similar situation here, let me know what you find?

I was never going to go bigger after my s20+, but I am tempted by the built in s pen. Not sure if I like the camera design yet, will have to get hold of one and have a proper look
A round up of the offers.
  • Quicdo - 5%/£100 cashback (first 500 people)
  • TCB - 5%/£100 cashback
  • Samsung - up to £400 trade in
  • Blue Light Card - up to 10% off purchase price, also looks like you might be able to stack with Samsung's trade in offer
  • 10% off Samsung code (search Twitter)
Annoyingly I can't trade in my Note9 for the S23, though Samsung offer trade in for the Note9 generally on their website just not for their new release. A shame as I would have been able to get the 512GB for £924 (Blue Light + trade in).

Edit - specific offer here that doesn't look too bad (need to delve in a bit more).

Last edited:
A round up of the offers.
  • Quicdo - 5%/£100 cashback (first 500 people)
  • TCB - 5%/£100 cashback
  • Samsung - up to £400 trade in
  • Blue Light Card - up to 10% off purchase price, also looks like you might be able to stack with Samsung's trade in offer
Annoyingly I can't trade in my Note9 for the S23, though Samsung offer trade in for the Note9 generally on their website just not for their new release. A shame as I would have been able to get the 512GB for £924 (Blue Light + trade in).

Edit - specific offer here that doesn't look too bad (need to delve in a bit more).

Also search Twitter for 'Get 10% off at Samsung.com' to find the 10% off code

hbK0XtN.png

I couldn't for life of me get these codes to work yesterday. Did you put it right at the end of the ordering process?
I added the phone and put the code in.

Codes do expire quickly as there will be a lot of people using them. Also, try clearing the cookies too by selecting the padlock in the URL bar (Chrome) or try a different browser. If you're using TCB/Quidco clear the cookies first and any adblockers are switched off before clicking on affiliate links or they wouldn't track.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom