*** The Official Samsung Galaxy S6/Edge Thread ***

Associate
Been tempted to pick an S6 up sim free lately. Coming from an S2 so any new phone will be a massive upgrade, just concerned about the battery life as I haven't read much positive feedback about it. Also half wondering if at this point I should just wait to see if they actually announce the S7 early in January as rumoured.

Battery life will hopefully get better with marshmallow. It's the standby time (when the screen is off) which is really crap on mine, and marshmallow is said to improve this aspect of the battery life.

The only thing about waiting for the s7, is that it will be a while away even if it's announced in January.
Also, the price of the s6 currently is fantastic. Can be picked up easily for £399. There's no way the S7 will be near that (not until this time next year anyway!).

Associate
Don't know what the update number is tbh, but these are my current build details after the update.

Screenshot_2015_10_27_12_57_40.png

Thanks

Caporegime
I got this update the other day, pretty sure i charged my phone last night, its been sitting on my desk doing nothing all day and is now down to 15%? wtf

Permabanned
I got this update the other day, pretty sure i charged my phone last night, its been sitting on my desk doing nothing all day and is now down to 15%? wtf

Should be fairly obvious in your battery stats what drained the battery or if you charged it, did you bother to check first or just come straight here?

Last edited:
Associate
I was thinking today about getting a S6. Is it a bad time to grab one now? Amazon are doing the 64GB model for around £440.

Soldato
I've been looking at these too. I have an LG G2, the battery life is probably as good as it gets for my kind of usage and I'm worried I'll have a lesser phone in that respect with an S6/S6 Edge as they seem like the best all rounders. The G4 just seems a little bit too broad!

Associate
Hello

Can someone help me out, I had an s6 edge plus and a really liked one of the themes on there. It was like a robot oriental theme and the wall paper was blue with the robot thing in the right hand quarter of the screen. Can anyone get the name of the theme or extract the wallpaper for me please?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom