**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S7/Edge Thread ****

Soldato
That's what the guy on Samsung chat told me, he said if there are signs of physical damage then they classify it as damage by the customer and hence payable by customer.

I guess I'll get some insurance and if it does die in the next 12 months at least I won't have a brick.

Samsung's customer service is the reason I sold my S7 Edge. I sent it in for a glass repair, got it back and volume buttons didn't work, and they wanted me to pay to have them fixed. The same cost of a replacement back! That and the fact the phone slowed down so much after having it for such a short period of time.

I see the same complaints every year and wonder why people still buy Samsung devices

B&W

B&W

Soldato
Samsung's customer service is the reason I sold my S7 Edge. I sent it in for a glass repair, got it back and volume buttons didn't work, and they wanted me to pay to have them fixed. The same cost of a replacement back! That and the fact the phone slowed down so much after having it for such a short period of time.

I see the same complaints every year and wonder why people still buy Samsung devices

I've got insurance now so Samsung can do one. But I won't be buying another device my wife is in iPhone now no more Samsung due to screens.

Associate
Who's planning on moving on from the S7 Edge? What takes your fancy?

Must admit, I would like a change. BUT, it seems to me like the S7 is still pretty competitive. Mine is probably running as well as ever, seems quite fast at all times (I did take the SD card out so it could have something to do with it), maybe not Pixel fast but it doesn't give cause of complaint. Still takes nice pics. Battery still lasts reasonably well. Has been very reliable. Don't normally have much look with Samsung stuff either. At this point, is it better the devil you know or part with £600-£800 for a replacement, for not much benefit?

Soldato
Who's planning on moving on from the S7 Edge? What takes your fancy?

Must admit, I would like a change. BUT, it seems to me like the S7 is still pretty competitive. Mine is probably running as well as ever, seems quite fast at all times (I did take the SD card out so it could have something to do with it), maybe not Pixel fast but it doesn't give cause of complaint. Still takes nice pics. Battery still lasts reasonably well. Has been very reliable. Don't normally have much look with Samsung stuff either. At this point, is it better the devil you know or part with £600-£800 for a replacement, for not much benefit?

Im currently thinking of selling my S7e for OPO 5T if its not a flop, looks EXTREMELY promising so far and expected to be around £500ish i think

Soldato
I've been putting off the Android 7 Nougat update ever since I got this 7 edge in March because I don't like the look of it. I've been clicking on 'later' every time it pops up which was every day. But I woke up today and it had installed it without me knowing. Ah well, guess I'll get used to it.

1. I've had a go at the new easter egg with the
    cats and after 20 minutes my first cat arrived and ate the food. I've named him Fluffy :)

Back
Top Bottom