**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S7/Edge Thread ****

Soldato
Anyone here done benchmark tests for fun? Just ran Antutu on mine, got 115665. (3D 45565, UX 36733, CPU 26890).
RealPi got a 4:18. Mostly though it's 4.50 to 4:90.
Don't know if those are anything special or average.

Soldato
I've got all the latest updates for my S7 Edge and rebooting the phone now takes so much longer. It's really annoying. Firstly, when I get to the password screen, the backlight is dim. After putting my password in, it says verifying, then a padlock appears with a rotating circle around it and takes 30 seconds before the phone becomes useable. I suppose it's good security but it used to be immediate access after verifying my password.

Soldato
Unfortunately my phone fell out of my shorts and has smashed on the corner edge which has damaged the screen so it flashes. I have been quoted my samsung £210 to repair this. I'm about to try carphone warehouse which are showing £170 + online. Have any of you chaps seen anywhere cheaper? On a budget thats all and really can't use this S4 temp phone for much longer.

Cheers.

Associate
Unfortunately my phone fell out of my shorts and has smashed on the corner edge which has damaged the screen so it flashes. I have been quoted my samsung £210 to repair this. I'm about to try carphone warehouse which are showing £170 + online. Have any of you chaps seen anywhere cheaper? On a budget thats all and really can't use this S4 temp phone for much longer.

Cheers.

Is this for an s7e? I've just been quoted £280 from a local repair shop, if cpw can do it for 170 that would be my first choice!

Soldato

Cheers.
Do you have a Halifax ultimate reward account? if so, £30.

Associate
Quick question.. how are early adopters batteries doing now? After a full charge, with airplane mode on to ensure nothing is sapping the battery, I'm getting about 26 hours estimated. Normally lasts just about a day.

I remember when I got it on release, I sent some bragging screenshots to sent to a friend (cool, i know) after a charge and it shows 39 hours estimate which it quite easily reached and suppased.

Do the batteries degrade that much, or is it more likely to be a fault?

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom