**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ Thread ****

Soldato
Can anyone reccomend a phone case for the S8+ that is as sleek as possible?

I hate having any sort of case but i dropped mine yesterday and cracked the back top corner :(
I'd say Samsung official clear case. Can hardly tell it is on there! But...

Sleek as possible won't provide any protection from drops really...

Soldato
Considering sending my S8+ back. Loving it, really great phone bar the stupid fingerprint sensor location, but my S7E has dried out after a couple of weeks so I'm wondering whether the £700 would be better in my hands than Amazon's.

Soldato
Considering sending my S8+ back. Loving it, really great phone bar the stupid fingerprint sensor location, but my S7E has dried out after a couple of weeks so I'm wondering whether the £700 would be better in my hands than Amazon's.

I went back to the S7 Edge from the S8+ and don't regret it whatsoever.

Soldato
There's a SanDisk Ultra 128GB UHS-1 microSD on Prime day deal for £28. Seems like a good buy?

Would I really care about UHS-3 speeds if I'm only going to put music and photos on it? The initial transfer might be slightly quicker, that's all.

Associate
Received my S8+ today. Beautiful looking phone, and the screen.. wow. Hell of an upgrade from my S5.

I'm considering getting a quality case for it, any recommendations? I'd like something thats going to protect the front and back glass as much as possible without ruining the look of the phone too much.

Soldato
Received my S8+ today. Beautiful looking phone, and the screen.. wow. Hell of an upgrade from my S5.

I'm considering getting a quality case for it, any recommendations? I'd like something thats going to protect the front and back glass as much as possible without ruining the look of the phone too much.

Spigen neo hybrid. Lovely case.

Soldato
I'd say Samsung official clear case. Can hardly tell it is on there! But...

Sleek as possible won't provide any protection from drops really...

I mostly want it to cover the cracked back piece rather than protection.

This drop was the first time ive dropped a phone in about 4 years. Dont play on doing it again :p

Soldato
I mostly want it to cover the cracked back piece rather than protection.

This drop was the first time ive dropped a phone in about 4 years. Dont play on doing it again :p
Ah a clear case probably isn't best then as you'll still see it lol

How about a Dbrand skin? Myself and others here have them and are very happy with the quality (Drband never fails to impress me with their great fit and quality!)

Associate
It is true with my devices ,maybe they stagger the releases ,but certainly in my case XEU has always been faster ,hence changing my S8 from BTU to EXU

well you're devices are an exception (and impossibility) as everybody elses' xeu and btu devices followed this structure :)

Back
Top Bottom