**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Plus Thread ****

Associate
Awaiting my S9+ for a fiver more myself.
With regards to the Sim, what have you chose or are looking to choose?. I am currently with O2 at the moment but they're not exactly the most competitive from what I seen. So I don't mind changing even if that means back to Three.

The phone is for my son so I will be going with Three as I'll get a discount for being a customer. £15/month unlimited mins, texts and 16gb data, I should get that for about £12/month

Soldato
Has anyone actually received their s9 today?
Had a message this morning that it would be delivered by DPD 8th March but no one hour window for delivery which is making me doubtful that it arrive today.

Associate
Has anyone actually received their s9 today?
Had a message this morning that it would be delivered by DPD 8th March but no one hour window for delivery which is making me doubtful that it arrive today.
No, had 3 calls to Carphone Warehouse today as the DPD tracking never updated - in the end I got through to the sales department who say the DPD email promising delivery for the 8th was sent in error and the phone won't be delivered until the 9th March. Sort of what I expected, but wasted a days leave in anticipation.

Roll on Friday .

Associate
Likewise, I had a message from DPD and a text to give me a one hour slot, nothing arrived though and the tracking information hasn't updated on the site.

Fortunately, i've taken tomorrow off work to receive it.

Soldato
Grabbing mine from the o2 store tomorrow after work. I did get the S8 a week and a bit back not realising this was out so soon so I've taken that back.
Has anyone got any recommendations on cases going of what they had on the s8?

smr

smr

Soldato
I'm paying £19.98 for my S9 plus a cheap sim only deal of £10 interest free

That is very interesting indeed. I saw that yesterday, and it's making me wonder whether I should go for it. On your sim only deal how many minutes /texts /data do you get ?

edit - argh just realised you have to send in your S7 phone, the front of mine is fine but the back case is cracked where I dropped it :/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom