The 'Official' Screenshot & Tips thread 4 FSX enthusiasts & flight simmers.

Morning all,

Picnic showed me the way with shared cockpit after Gamespy last night.

If you know your IP, have opened up the correct ports on your router, then you can be the host. The client connects to your IP address in the multiplayer section.

We used the default Cessna and you both can control everything however, only one person is in control of the ailerons and elevator. This control can be transferred by pressing Shift + T.

A bit later on stevie_vee and Vuvuzela joined us on Vatsim at EGNX. This was stevie_vee's inaugural Vatsim flight with his new PC/FSX setup. We had a Ground controller at EGNX and we had full comms.

So stevie_vee took the leap of faith and did very well indeed.

Next 'big' flight is Friday circa 10pm. All are welcome.

Morning blue,

I had a fun last night and was happy with my system. Having a dedicated SSD for FSX has made a huge difference for me performance and graphics wise with the use of REX and ORBX EU.

On Friday, if we could quickly go through a check list of starting up and getting into VATSIM so I can take notes that would be great.

I used to host CFS1/2 games back in the day on a 56k modem. I remember one time we landed 20+ P_51's on the Ark Royal in my RAF662 days.

Thanks for the help from all of you. Looking forward to Friday.

Orbx - FTX: EU England only £12.88 at a "Flightsim store" near you!!!!

Oh my! :eek:

Where where where!

You hardly need an 'Engima' machine to crack the code.. :p

This is their 'getting rid of DVDs' offer. So once postage from t'other side of the world is taken into account, it may not be as competitive.

Last edited:

Seperate incident at Stansted as well today:

http://news.sky.com/story/1095214/stansted-airport-arrests-after-plane-alert

Not a great day for UK aviation :/

Edit: Must admit though its funny how the press have gone ape about an engine fire over london that had a happy ending (at least for now, looks suspiciously like either a maintenence or crew walkaround error to me), yet there was barely any noise about a 747 caught on tape plummetting into the ground in Afghanistan about a month ago...

Last edited:
Seperate incident at Stansted as well today:

http://news.sky.com/story/1095214/stansted-airport-arrests-after-plane-alert

Not a great day for UK aviation :/

Edit: Must admit though its funny how the press have gone ape about an engine fire over london that had a happy ending (at least for now, looks suspiciously like either a maintenence or crew walkaround error to me), yet there was barely any noise about a 747 caught on tape plummetting into the ground in Afghanistan about a month ago...

Yes not good at all. But at least it was nothing too serious, as in loss of life!

Are we still flying at 10?

Back
Top Bottom