The 'Official' Screenshot & Tips thread 4 FSX enthusiasts & flight simmers.

Associate
Some shots taken from flights I've done over the last week:

8FB4u.jpg

XkCOP.jpg

j23eB.jpg

W6pYc.jpg

hqN1.jpg

o2lya.jpg

3HaWt.jpg

Associate
I've found that if using REX textures, some of the sky textures can look weird or horrible with ENB mods.

I use REX Natural Dawn, Natural Day and Natural Dusk/Golden Desert [OD] with the 24Hr Natural ENB for my screenshots.

Associate
I've found that if using REX textures, some of the sky textures can look weird or horrible with ENB mods.

I use REX Natural Dawn, Natural Day and Natural Dusk/Golden Desert [OD] with the 24Hr Natural ENB for my screenshots.

Going to try your REX textures and see if it makes any difference!

Associate
I bought FTX EU Scotland a few days ago. Here are some shots from my first few flights in this fantastic scenery:

Flying near Tiree:
6cNor.jpg

Departing Dundee:
eic.jpg

Training exercise in the Highlands:
AxQFB.jpg

Thunderstorm near Wick:
pPmqk.jpg

Approaching Glasgow:
0bQ95.jpg

Preparing to depart Tiree:
pAult.jpg

Departing Edinburgh airport:
dhGjr.jpg

Flying around Loch Ness:
1o9sz.jpg

Landing at Sumburgh airport:
gGRah.jpg

Associate
Haven't had FSX installed in ages, really got the bug again the last week and have been desperate to re-install it all. I might wait until FTX Global is out and do it with the minimum of fuss, it should be a case of installing FSX, PMDG 737, REX for weather and FTXG for textures and then flying with a beautiful FSX, saves a lot of messing about with different add-ons.

Are FTX Scotland and England worth it? I'm hanging back on buying them to see what FTXG is like, but I will probably end up buying them anyway as most of my flying is done around the UK.

Associate
Nice pictures!

I agree, EU England, Scotland and Wales are excellent. Definitely adds to the immersion when flying low and slow or when taking off and landing in a larger jet.

The FTX regions are done in high detail where everything is hand placed with their custom landclass. FTX Global will have repeated textures like default although that will change when they release their OpenLC packages.

Associate
LOL - best tasteless news piece I've seen all year :)

Should add, not funny for those involved and lost their lives, :o by my first effort.

Last edited:
Associate
Great photos lads!

Rebuilding my FSX, just getting too many errors of late! Almost done :)

Once its built going to try Dappo's REX settings and then try the different ENB settings and see which ones works best.

Associate
I've had a go at making my first FSX video and thought I would share.

It shows an Easyjet A320 on a short approach and landing at London Stansted's runway 22 with taxiing to the gates.

Just a shame that there is some of the worst ATC AI traffic directing. =/

Back
Top Bottom