The 'Official' Screenshot & Tips thread 4 FSX enthusiasts & flight simmers.

Associate
I was using P3D v3 and the Oculus together using something called FlyInside. Much better than the VR support that Lockheed provided. Upgraded to P3D v4 but last time I looked FlyInside had not been upgraded and I've yet to try the native support. With FlyInside I could drag other Windows in to the sim so I could see my flight plan in PlanG or interact with TeamSpeak etc. Having to remove the headset ruins the immersion which is excellent in P3D

Associate
This Realair homepage isn't very good, or does it just not work well in chrome?
I did get into the downloads section using IE but I also had problems trying to access it with Chrome

I think RealAir have retired and effectively shut up shop :(
Unfortunately the Dev's wife had a serious illness and he decided to hang up his keyboard so that was the end of Real Air

Caporegime
Thanks, no afcad in that folder for egcc.

Managed to solve it, i use Aivlasoft EFB and the latest Navigraph cycles so everything is the latest, issue was Aivlasoft pulls the scenery listing from only one file, if you install UK2000 into the addon scenery directory it updates a different scenery file, meaning the runways wont update in external programs. Solved by removing and installing someplace else.

Permabanned
Thanks, no afcad in that folder for egcc.

Managed to solve it, i use Aivlasoft EFB and the latest Navigraph cycles so everything is the latest, issue was Aivlasoft pulls the scenery listing from only one file, if you install UK2000 into the addon scenery directory it updates a different scenery file, meaning the runways wont update in external programs. Solved by removing and installing someplace else.

I used Aivlasoft too, networked using my works laptop - brilliant app.

Pet Northerner
Don
Is there a place for a beginner to pool setup information from? Last time I did air sim was early 2000's.

Am curious enough to have another go, however this thread is quite old and I'm concerned that I'll get a little lost in translation.

Caporegime
Back
Top Bottom