** The Official Space Flight Thread - The Space Station and Beyond **

Man of Honour
He doesn't think, act or allow himself to be limited in the same way as many do - even with major business practises and decisions - without being irresponsibly reckless.
again when. i think you have him confused.
he knows how to get attention and get media posing all over the show. that is again very different to launching worth 100s of millions outside of parameters.

Man of Honour
again when. i think you have him confused.
he knows how to get attention and get media posing all over the show. that is again very different to launching worth 100s of millions outside of parameters.

Not that I necessarily agree with them but its not like it hasn't been all over the news for the past couple of years of the media being critical of him being a "self-centered child in a grownup’s body" and what is perceived as his complacent attitude towards the development and testing of Falcon 9, etc. and accusation of squandering billions of government money doing things precisely like just going for it.

Sure some of it is perception, some posturing for attention, etc. but there are times when he has been quite reckless in terms of the amount of money involved in decisions like this.

Man of Honour
and accusation of squandering billions of government money doing things precisely like just going for it.

Sure some of it is perception, some posturing for attention, etc. but there are times when he has been quite reckless in terms of the amount of money involved in decisions like this.
no.
some media is highly critical of musk but not in this way.

Soldato
So I take it everyone is this:

giphy.gif

For:

http://www.spacex.com/webcast

Man of Honour
im am excited as everyone else, been waiting for this for years.
but if you want to know the real reason for why they have begun fueling. as they use densified fuel unlike other launch providers they only have about 15minutes to launch before the fuel heats up to much. Which takes us nicely to the end of the launch window.

Man of Honour
Awesome stuff - shows how many people are at NASA - he's getting 144p video, just !! lol, but good audio so all good ^_^
Yep, also just a fyi, there's a weekly space show called tmro, if you ahvent seen me post about it before. News segment, followed by interview, then questions. It's pretty good and light hearted, but they get some great guests on.
https://www.tmro.tv
Also on twitch and YouTube.

Back
Top Bottom