** The Official Space Flight Thread - The Space Station and Beyond **

Soldato
That spacewalk was amazing to watch. In other news, Copenhagen Suborbitals have released a concept for a rocket that would be capable of getting a man to space. Obviously a lot of design aspects and systems will chance a lot before this thing becomes a reality, but it gives them a clear goal and list of what they need to achieve to make it happen, which i think could be very valuable in the long run:

http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2...estation-of-dreams-and-ambitions-for-download
L1Z7U4E.jpg

Man of Honour
Anyone else watch chis hadfield, they talked about him on vsauce, haven't really watched his videos before but they're realy good. How to brush your teeth in space, how eye sight is affected in spac and all sorts of stuff.

Associate
Brilliant! love it.

I am so psyched up from that clip, just so amazingly cool.
whats next singing on mars :)

Awesome.

gonna watch it for the fourth time :)

Last edited:
Soldato
The Space Oddity concept, and execution is a work of pure genius. Genuinely inspirational, because it ties art and science together wonderfully.

Watching the YouTube comments stack up is amazing. I didn't know the planet could type so fast. :)

I also kind of think this deserves a thread of its own.

Man of Honour
Just watched Chris Hadfield's videos for the past hour :o
So interesting though, he's pretty cool :D
#
#yep and some of the best zero g footage, as he's not trying to show it off. He's just like why hold a mike when it can float there. Just shows how they adapt to live, the stuff he does is so second nature and looks so bizzare.

ill just make a water ball, like this is perfectly normal.

Back
Top Bottom