***The Official Starfield Thread*** (As endorsed by TNA)

Soldato
Think I found my most ridiculous weapon so far off a random end base boss of all people. As standard as not yet modded it, Near 2k base damage, it doubles if target has full health, goes through all Armor and that is ignoring all the perks such as stealth damage :eek:

55iirtr.png

Associate
Think I found my most ridiculous weapon so far off a random end base boss of all people. As standard as not yet modded it, Near 2k base damage, it doubles if target has full health, goes through all Armor and that is ignoring all the perks such as stealth damage :eek:

55iirtr.png
Funnily enough i picked up a va’ruun standard pistol yesterday as i liked the look of it. Even though it’s a basic version it still packs a good punch so will definitely keep an eye out for these rifles. I barely use lasers meaning i have stacks and stacks of ammo so would be good to use it.

Soldato
Funnily enough i picked up a va’ruun standard pistol yesterday as i liked the look of it. Even though it’s a basic version it still packs a good punch so will definitely keep an eye out for these rifles. I barely use lasers meaning i have stacks and stacks of ammo so would be good to use it.
not a fan of these, iim preferring my rifles, even though only around the 100 plus damage, i find it more consistent, and strangely i find it does the job quicker

Soldato
Spent a good 1.5h designing a big yellow ship. Got distracted by CP2077 for a bit but ended up refunding it.
I think I might be near the end of the pirate quest line now too. Not really progressed the story much at all.

Soldato
Spent a good 1.5h designing a big yellow ship. Got distracted by CP2077 for a bit but ended up refunding it.
I think I might be near the end of the pirate quest line now too. Not really progressed the story much at all.
i chose to join the crimson and go the bad guy route, robbed the galbank and a pain in the ar5e getting out, and then the battle at the key was quite tough. took a couple of goes for me.

Associate
i chose to join the crimson and go the bad guy route, robbed the galbank and a pain in the ar5e getting out, and then the battle at the key was quite tough. took a couple of goes for me.
I did the same with the crimson line and I’ve also decided to fight everyone in the main quest so will see how that pans out tomorrow probably.

Caporegime
I've tried again and again to get into this game, but doing just that one quest whereby it's more of a loading experience I had enough! Would be fine if the game looked good, but it is the worst single player Bethesda game I've ever played!
Will come back when it's the GOTY edition :cry:

Soldato
I've tried again and again to get into this game, but doing just that one quest whereby it's more of a loading experience I had enough! Would be fine if the game looked good, but it is the worst single player Bethesda game I've ever played!
Will come back when it's the GOTY edition :cry:

I did I think 102 hours and got to level 53, and I’m just bored of it now.

I’ve just run out of stuff to do, compared to fo3 and fo4 - where I used to spend hours and hours roaming around, you just can’t do this in Starfield.

I just find it really boring, getting in the ship - using it to fast travel, landing on a planet, going to the same settlements, mines, abandoned stations, there’s too little variation.

Soldato

I’ve just run out of stuff to do, compared to fo3 and fo4 - where I used to spend hours and hours roaming around, you just can’t do this in Starfield.

I just find it really boring, getting in the ship - using it to fast travel, landing on a planet, going to the same settlements, mines, abandoned stations, there’s too little variation.

Good going though, most games I'm bored of after less than 2! Though that is good as I am in the refund window.

Last edited:
Soldato
Good going though, most games I'm bored of after less than 2! Though that is good as I am in the refund window.

To be fair I enjoyed it early on, once the main quest was done and some of the others, I just felt like I was done.

In comparison to fo4 where I did around 400 hours,

It’s a good game, I just think it could have been so much more..

Associate

Same, I’m almost done with the main quest so i thought i would just spend some time visiting random systems, moons and planets. So much of it is just empty. I landed on a couple of planets with no markers to see what might pop up. Nothing - a natural landmark here, occasional cave there.

They definitely should have had less planets but more actual content in them. Still had fun with it though.

P.B

P.B

Soldato
Hello people I don't normally post much, but I'm 35 hours in and I've just done "all that money can buy" as Walt gives me the gun for the quest. The game just gets stuck.... like it's still running but I can access and menu or leave the conversation even though he isn't talking ?

Any ideas people, 1st proper bug that I've had and I can find anything about it online.

Associate
Hello people I don't normally post much, but I'm 35 hours in and I've just done "all that money can buy" as Walt gives me the gun for the quest. The game just gets stuck.... like it's still running but I can access and menu or leave the conversation even though he isn't talking ?

Any ideas people, 1st proper bug that I've had and I can find anything about it online.
I would just close the game and restart it - i had it freeze on my a few times. Sometimes it would catch up on its own, but i had to reload my my at least once.

Man of Honour
I have decided that the biggest problem with the game is actually a small one that I've already mentioned: the fact that only the lodge has infinite storage. It means that building a settlement is a pain, and owning a house/flat is completely pointless. It's made even worse by the utterly useless storage capacity of the big outpost containers. I've got about thirty of the raw solid materials containers and about three game days of drilling output has filled them. The big crates you make for inside hold more than a massive outside storage bin! And having to link them all up with feeder lines that your can't see if the two connected units are next to each other. My next play will not have outposts.

Last edited:

P.B

P.B

Soldato
I would just close the game and restart it - i had it freeze on my a few times. Sometimes it would catch up on its own, but i had to reload my my at least once.
Tried this 4 times,

1. Talking to him in the chair I thought maybe because he was sat down

2. Shot him out the chair and I sat in it still did it

3. Shot him down the ship still did it stood up

4. Sat in the captins chair hoping to jump to the lodge ? Started the convo and the was just stuck sat there with the normal launch get up stuff but nothing works, gane hasn't crashed I can look around still?

I've tried grave jumping of world but won't as quest is still active. Grrrr Bethesda don't screw me now lol!

Associate
Tried this 4 times,

1. Talking to him in the chair I thought maybe because he was sat down

2. Shot him out the chair and I sat in it still did it

3. Shot him down the ship still did it stood up

4. Sat in the captins chair hoping to jump to the lodge ? Started the convo and the was just stuck sat there with the normal launch get up stuff but nothing works, gane hasn't crashed I can look around still?

I've tried grave jumping of world but won't as quest is still active. Grrrr Bethesda don't screw me now lol!

Maybe try going back to an older save and doing the mission again? Annoying as hell, hope it hasn’t completely borked your play through.

Back
Top Bottom