*** The Official Steam Deck Thread ***

Associate
Mine left the netherlands on the 17th. I've been desperately refreshing my shipping tracker all day on GLS & Parcelforce.

The wait is killing me

Last edited:
Don
My Deck and dock landed in the UK at 2am this morning. Let's see how long it takes parcelforce to turn it around...

[Edit] Parcelforce shows it as in the local depot only a few miles away :eek:

Last edited:
Soldato
My Deck and dock landed in the UK at 2am this morning. Let's see how long it takes parcelforce to turn it around...

[Edit] Parcelforce shows it as in the local depot only a few miles away :eek:
Same here, i've gotta go out for an hour today.. You know exactly when they are going to try and deliver it, don't we lol..

Soldato
I was really unsure about buying a Deck. I half expected it to be a dust magnet however I too am really impressed with it.
it's not perfect..... if I could change 1 thing about the handset ittself it would be the screen.
compared to my lads OLED switch it's a poor imitation (and looking at the bezel size and room around the screen I wonder if valve have built it with a future model with improved screen in mind?)
but aside from that it's great.

oh and also dissapointed I could not use my lads switch dock (with an extension cable) to hook up to a TV. but that appears to be Nintendo at fault not using standard protocols.

Last edited:
Soldato
Caved in this morning...

but the 64GB model is now OOS :( The more expensive models don't offer enough to justify the price difference, so I guess I'll wait until the next sale.

Associate
Caved in this morning...

but the 64GB model is now OOS :( The more expensive models don't offer enough to justify the price difference, so I guess I'll wait until the next sale.
Keep looking, they said that a couple of days ago and then came back in-stock later on that day. So hopefully it's just temporary.

Back
Top Bottom