*** The Official Steam Deck Thread ***

Soldato
Added my card to steam for much faster checkout, so hopefully it’ll just be add to basket and press pay.
Did the same. After topping up £225 it failed through paypal to add any more. Couldnt add via Visa either
Called the bank and my card wasnt blocked, tried adding by Visa credit instead of Paypal and it eventually worked after authentication through the banking app.
Too many times i've tried to buy something at launch and payment auth has fallen over.

Soldato
No way I'm going the etched glass with oled, I noticed it was hazy even on the videos on youtube, my OLED switch, TV, and Phone, all gloss and look mint.

I've also added my card but I know for a fact I've going to ask for authorisation via the app, grrrrrrrr.

Same, just hope they do have enough stock and the website doesnt crash at 6pm!

Soldato
I'm going to place my bets that both models will be sold out within 30mins. The upgrade to OLED is a massive improvement, combined that with the extra runtime on battery. It's a very desirable upgrade.

Soldato
I'm going to place my bets that both models will be sold out within 30mins. The upgrade to OLED is a massive improvement, combined that with the extra runtime on battery. It's a very desirable upgrade.
Im going to say 3-5 mins for 512GB to be sold out 5-10 mins for 1TB

Sem

Sem

Soldato
I feel as though you are seriously underestimating FOMO here.
i can vouch for the power of FOMO.. i was refreshing like mad when the orginal deck came out got my order in when it arrived used it sparingly..

now here we are again :cry:

but tbh i plan to use this one a lot more the orginal screen did put me off abit and things in my life are different now

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Are we hyped lads??

I am hyped that a refurbished 64GB will be available for £249 so I get a unit that is tested and has 1 year warranty :D

Back
Top Bottom