*** The Official Steam Deck Thread ***

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Actually, that would be wonderful. If you could pop over to the Netherlands and pick up my new Deck I'd be very appreciative

Generous lad isn't he? He did mean to hit the question mark but got the full stop by mistake.

In case that is not the case. Provide me with your ID and any other necessary details and I will pick it up for you.

Soldato
Generous lad isn't he? He did mean to hit the question mark but got the full stop by mistake.

In case that is not the case. Provide me with your ID and any other necessary details and I will pick it up for you.
Hahaha, deal! I have full faith that you'll bring it directly to me...

• Haha
Reactions: TNA

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Taken advantage of people like you lot ditching their decks for the new oled model and grabbed a mint condition 256gb model with a dock for 250.
Perfect for a roguelite machine.

Not bad. Where from? People here on members market would want £300 for it without the dock. At that point might as well grab a brand new 64gb for £309.

Man of Honour
@Noxia I think you ordered 2?

Are there any quantity limits when purchasing Steam Deck Oleds?
At launch we are restricting purchases to 1 model of Steam Deck OLED per customer per week. We plan to relax this restriction once we are confident we can meet demand.

Soldato
Soldato
Odd but still not bad. I'm getting one for £86 from the same place you did, worth a gamble at that price.
Dont think its the same place, not for £86 for the 2TB anyway. Its now £128 inc tax & shipping.

Edit, does OcUK stock the SN740 2230 drive? I can only see the SN770M which is on pre-order. Have they ever stocked the SN740?

Last edited:
Soldato
Dont think its the same place, not for £86 for the 2TB anyway. Its now £128 inc tax & shipping.

Edit, does OcUK stock the SN740 2230 drive? I can only see the SN770M which is on pre-order. Have they ever stocked the SN740?

It will be that price on 23rd, currently around what you said :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom