*** The Official Steam Deck Thread ***

Associate
Got my tracking numbers now, have input both of them into the aftership app so I will get notifications at every step of the parcel’s journey!! :cry::cry::cry:

Soldato
Mine was this morning sometime after 10, and I ordered at 7:23pm :eek::D
They are processing them in no real order at all. Mine was packaged up on Friday and then probably stayed at the pile at the back of the warehouse.
Questioning the need for an SD card with 2Tb and I don't feel there's much in them performance wise.
But they're cheap so.
I went for a 512GB SD card (can be had for £25) which will be paired with my 2TB drive, which will be plenty. I couldn't justify the cost of 1TB SD card. Even with Black Friday there's no decent deals.

Got my tracking numbers now, have input both of them into the aftership app so I will get notifications at every step of the parcel’s journey!! :cry::cry::cry:
Christ.. I've signed up too. Bunch of sados we are. :cry:

Soldato
I'm sure you're all dieing to know that mine has just shipped. Placed the ordered at 6:23pm on day of release.
Same, 'Purchased: Nov 16 @ 6:23pm' Currently still on 'Packaged items'

General query, once it moves to 'Picked up by carrier' then 'Shipped: tracking number' does it still need shipping from Netherlands?

It stated 3 - 5 day delivery, which im not sure will be met if many are almost 3 days in and still packaged in a warehouse not moving anywhere. I go away on Saturday and would have expected it arrive before then, i'm guessing it wont.

Soldato
Oh no I do. I just mean I generally don't buy pcgames above £20 but have done for some.
Like I got Starfield, BG3 and something else lately.

I guess I'll be adjusting the kind of games I buy too so I can use the deck.

Last edited:
Soldato

General query, once it moves to 'Picked up by carrier' then 'Shipped: tracking number' does it still need shipping from Netherlands?

It stated 3 - 5 day delivery, which im not sure will be met if many are almost 3 days in and still packaged in a warehouse not moving anywhere. I go away on Saturday and would have expected it arrive before then, i'm guessing it wont.
yeah mine is in NL so it won't be next day..

Soldato

Yeah it will still need shipping from the Netherlands when the status changes to shipped. With mine shipping today, I may get it for Friday but I'm not holding out much hope tbh. More likely to be Monday.

The 3-5 day delivery time was optimistic at best.

Associate
Mine left the Netherlands at 5:43pm yesterday and so far the tracking info still hasn’t updated yet, hopefully that’ll update later. So I’m either getting it tomorrow or Thursday.

So once it’s shipped you should expect at least another two working days maybe three.

Associate

Yep NL, aftership map shows last place it was scanned:

Shipped, finally!!
Some guys on the Tesla groups I’m on track the ship their car is on all the way from China! :cry:

A group of us on hotukdeals did this when we all got a banging deal on a laptop during the pandemic, people were tracking the plane online using plane finder watching it come across to the UK lol.

Don
Mine left the Netherlands at 5:43pm yesterday and so far the tracking info still hasn’t updated yet, hopefully that’ll update later. So I’m either getting it tomorrow or Thursday.

So once it’s shipped you should expect at least another two working days maybe three.
IIRC it was 5 days from shipping to my hand with the OG Steamdeck.

Soldato
Should have employed Amazon logistics to sort deliveries. 1-2 days guaranteed delivery for all.
10 day delivery for a premium item like this is a farce really. I've had £50 items from Aliexpress delivered from China, fully tracked in 10 days!

Back
Top Bottom