*** The Official Steam Deck Thread ***

Soldato
Not bad. Where from? People here on members market would want £300 for it without the dock. At that point might as well grab a brand new 64gb for £309.
I threw my 512 for £300 and no bites lol. Not wasting my time with marketplace, got a mate who said he'll have it on friday.

Reactions: TNA
Soldato
Maximum £12 off though, and the cheapest one I can see currently is £105 which will be £93 plus tax.

Clearly looking at different vendors then. I see an info box specially saying the price.
Yes might be tax once it arrives but not sure why the price is being doubted when it literally says it on the item lol.

Just to check, we are still talking about the 2TB WD SN740? Either way even if it does come more in line with the prices being touted it's still cheap :)

Last edited:
Associate
Clearly looking at different vendors then. I see an info box specially saying the price.
Yes might be tax once it arrives but not sure why the price is being doubted when it literally says it on the item lol.

Just to check, we are still talking about the 2TB WD SN740? Either way even if it does come more in line with the prices being touted it's still cheap :)
The tax is charged at checkout, has been since 2020 on items under £135

Last edited:
Associate
WTF. Mines still on 'Packaged items' I could have flown to Netherlands, packaged it myself and brought it back in the time its been on packaged.
It best come like pass the parcel, with 15 layers of wrapping.

Why I value 'next day delivery' so much with Amazon.. or even the crazy options, like 3 hour delivery
Chill man, I bet yours will be shipped this afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom