• The forum will be offline Monday from 10am until approximately 3pm for maintainance and upgrades.

*** The Official Steam Deck Thread ***

Soldato
How are your download speeds? I seem to only be peaking around 300Mbps when I've got 1 Gig fibre and didn't have issues hitting close to max speeds on my Legion Go.
The max I get is 450Mbps on a 1Gig net connection, WiFi 6. Wifi Power management is off.

I also can't seem to get full bars, even being next to my router.

Last edited:
Soldato
Just started playing Pyre. Absolutely stunning on the OLED.

A02AAE06C872A2B9DBF3D44B9196C0A7178AEB03

Soldato
Just started playing Pyre. Absolutely stunning on the OLED.

A02AAE06C872A2B9DBF3D44B9196C0A7178AEB03

You realise that unless someone is viewing that on an OLED it's just a regular screenshot? Not patronising, just wondering. I played it on the PS, never finished it but was quite enjoyable/whacky.

Last edited:
Soldato
Browsing internet on a PC? Likes it’s still the 1990s?? :cry:

You won't believe this but people are still gaming on them too! Madness. Some people even like playing on miniature version like the sega gamegear that came out in the 90s! World has gone mad.

Also my phone doesn't allow me to have 2/3/4 windows up where I can multitask :)

Last edited:
Associate
You won't believe this but people are still gaming on them too! Madness. Some people even like playing on miniature version like the sega gamegear that came out in the 90s! World has gone mad.

Also my phone doesn't allow me to have 2/3/4 windows up where I can multitask :)
Well of course for gaming, that’s what PCs are for!

But internet on phone and ipad, unless you’re even older than I am! :cry:

Soldato
Well of course for gaming, that’s what PCs are for!

But internet on phone and ipad, unless you’re even older than I am! :cry:

No, I just don't want to turn into a zoomer and be stuck with a phone/tablet in my hand all the time. Instead I am stuck with a mouse/kb. I do when I'm in bed but much prefer doing it on pc with big screen (no I dont't wear glasses)

Last edited:
Associate
No, I just don't want to turn into a zoomer and be stuck with a phone/tablet in my hand all the time. Instead I am stuck with a mouse/kb. I do when I'm in bed but much prefer doing it on pc with big screen (no I dont't wear glasses)
Although, ipads don’t have OLED screens, and that’s what i mainly use for internet, streaming etc.

Looks like the new ipad pros coming next year are going to be OLED, so that’s another upgrade i might make!

TNA

TNA

Caporegime

What he didn't tell you is he does wear contact lenses :cry:

Back
Top Bottom