*** The Official Steam Deck Thread ***

I didn't see anyone post the Digital Foundry assessment:

I'll hold off for the next version with changeable batteries and a more developed support of Windows, but it seems really interesting.

Edit: Never mind, someone did but it wasn't embedded.

How do we know that the email was just not lost? For someone who got an email did their steam deck order page change at all, where you could cancel reservation?

Judging by some of the reviews maybe it's a good job the email hasn't arrived. :p
Yes, yes... I want to hear more of this. Please people, if you ordered before 6:10pm cancel your preorder :D

I didn't see anyone post the Digital Foundry assessment:

I'll hold off for the next version with changeable batteries and a more developed support of Windows, but it seems really interesting.

Edit: Never mind, someone did but it wasn't embedded.
I am more than happy enough with what I have seen. I mean we knew about the hardware side if things some time ago when they took the embargo of on that anyway. The software experience will only get better slowly.

I see it as a PC anyway and everything does not need to be polished like the Switch. Rather have it rough but open and give me more control. That’s why even though I am a iPad fan and had 3-4 gens of them, I have never had an iPhone and been a Samsung/Android guy.

why? the reviews are all praising it
Yep. Looking forward to mine.

Still no email though :mad:

How do we know that the email was just not lost? For someone who got an email did their steam deck order page change at all, where you could cancel reservation?
Dave can enlighten us perhaps. He "got email and paid for it" already apparently :p

Imagine if the email got lost then 3 days later you get an email saying preorder cancelled.

Should be a better way of dealing with this tbh, they should release a tracker of where you are in line.

Back
Top Bottom