*** The Official Steam Deck Thread ***

My order was confirmed with email by 1802 so if I don't get a launch one then they really are low on stock. Guess will find out tonight :p

Just checked mine Purchase history so fingers crossed.
Payment Method: Steam Wallet
Purchased: Jul 16, 2021 @ 6:01pm

Last edited:
how did u find out of if you are getting one nowish? email?
Just guessing based on being in the Q1 queue and ordering within minutes of launch :)

If you go to the steam deck page on steam it shows you when to expect yours.

At worst I would have it some time in March unless there are further delays.

Purchased: Jul 16, 2021 @ 6:01pm the base model.
Damn. I just checked mine and it says 6:10pm. I swear it was a lower number before as there was a message somewhere in the order page saying that it was picked up at 6:06 or 6:08pm but due to systems being hit so hard order did not go through until 6:10. Now that message is not there no more. Looks like I got bumped :(

So one person so far, UK based?
Looks like unless you have an order confirmation of a minute or two you won’t be getting one. That sucks. They really must have like 100 units for the UK or something.

Let’s see, if I don’t get an email today, then next chance will be in a few days where people who reserved do not pay my queue position will go up.

when are the reviews out ? i've seen certain types of reviews like hardware test etc but no overall reviews think the software was under embargo not sure if thats been lifted

Just guessing based on being in the Q1 queue and ordering within minutes of launch :)

If you go to the steam deck page on steam it shows you when to expect yours.

At worst I would have it some time in March unless there are further delays.
Damm my one says q2 even though i ordered on the day.

i was maybe 1hour late because a lot of people had issues pre ordering. the website crashed

Back
Top Bottom