*** The Official Takeaway Voucher Code Thread ***

Soldato
OP
I've not had any codes for a while, at one point I was getting them every week.

I now exclusively use FoodHub now as most places are 10-15% discount and no scamming card charge, that's what I hate about JustEat the most these days.

I also tend to visit my favourite takeaways in person as they always have good collection deals on but this is mostly at pizza and kebab places, the chinese and indians never give anything away.

Soldato
OP
Yes it does :)

i've not ordered yet, but on a dummy run through the % discount is also applied

8lkuLi1.png

Yep it did indeed work, ordered £12 worth of food for £5 last night but forgot to update here :D

I'll probably use the discount code again tomorrow or Saturday, might as well fill my boots while I can!

Soldato
OP
I'm in the north-east corner of Essex. The curry house called me with the hump and initially refusing to deliver because of the fact that it was so cheap with the discount. I told them that they needed to talk to Foodhub as my contract was with them (Foodhub) and not with the curry house. They told me that they still won't deliver and that I'd need to talk to Foodhub to get a refund. I re-iterated that it was down to them to talk to Foodhub. They called me back five minutes later and said they would honour the order.

It wasn't a great meal, it's a curry house that I don't normally use and I only picked it because there was a stacked 20% discount which is what took it down to £5.35 along with the fiver off. I won't bother using them again.

I've had this sort of thing in the past with Just Eat offers etc. In fact my local pizza shop that has 20% off on FoodHub didn't understand why they had 20% off or why my order was so cheap when I went to collect at the weekend. Surely these takeaway shops know what is going on with their JE/FoodHub listings you would have thought.

Soldato
OP
Doesn't just eat add 10+% to menu prices anyway?

Just Eat don't per say but some unscrupulous takeaways do have a higher price menu on JE compared to their shop menu. Even though it's against JE rules, they seem to just turn blind eye to it as long as they are getting their commissions. JE will refund you the difference if you complain but I bet they are banking on most people not noticing.

no, the prices will be the same ordering via Just Eat, but Just Eat charge the takeaways a minimum of 14% +VAT as commision, and charge the consumer 50p 'service charge'
so for this reason alone id rather order direct or via Foodhub as That way the takeaway keeps their profit
Just Eat are scum

I stopped using JE the day the 50p scam fee for all orders started.

Soldato
OP
bit late.. but try AUTUMN5 for £5 off a £10 spend, or AUTUMN250 for £2.50 off a £10 spend (at Foodhub)

They were working over the weekend and still seem to be working now

Cheers, if it's still valid tomorrow I may be ordering! :D

1572347030.jpg

EDIT: Garlic Bread Special includes a mountain of kebab meat on top for those who do not know (might just be a north east thing).

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
25% off £10 spend at FoodHub with BNFRNP25 one per customer until 10th November.

That's 25% off on top of any discount your takeaway already offers. :cool:

Soldato
OP
@LeeUK Foodhub are still pumping out the codes, BFP30 for 30% off, valid untill 3rd Dec,
also i've used AUTUMN5 for £5 off a £10 spend multiple times by deleteing account ;)

Yep I got the notification about the BFP30 code on my FoodHub app today. I've also used the AUTUMN5 multiple times too. Might use it again tonight, lost track of how many FH accounts I have. :D

Soldato
OP
that's been ongoing for weeks, works multiple times on the same account,
still plenty of £5 off a £10 spend available for Foodhub... my Large Fries and Pizaa for £5.77 delivered should be here any minute :D

Ah cool. I had been using AUTUMN5 for £5 off £10 spend but it's stopped working. :(

Soldato
OP
NE25 for extra 25% off at FoodHub £10 min spend.

12" Garlic Bread Special (cheese garlic bread, kebab meat, chips and sauce) & Quarter Pound Cheese Burger with Salad and Sauce on the way for £6 :D

Back
Top Bottom